Chapter- 12

.
.
.
.

Jungkook knows he have to keep his family reputation high! And fulfill his responsibility as a Jeon. The only son of Jeon Dongwook!

But then someone come into his house, and also his heart.

Now the locked feelings wants to fly. Wanted to feel the feeling of freedom. Wanted to feel the feeling of freedom to love someone.

Feeling the freedom of fell in love.

Feeling the freedom of loving Kim Taehyung.

Yes. The Jeon Jungkook started to fell in love.

And it's all started after that night!..

__

A small flashback.__ 📢

Both, jungkook and taehyung didn't talk with each other after that incident at jungkook' office.

Today they will go to that party which Jungkook' father want him to go.

After get ready the Idol went down to living room. Where taehyung was sitting on the sofa waiting for jungkook.

When the foot sound started to get closer a little, taehyung looked up through the upstairs.

Jungkook was just standing there in white t-shirt and pant, looking at him with a unknown eyes

Jungkook was just standing there in white t-shirt and pant, looking at him with a unknown eyes. Taehyung doesn't know what to look at. The Idol once again took his breathe away.

Why? he really want to know. Guess is way very easy to like the unreal man infront of him.

Actually without his knowing, his heart already started to fall for someone. Someone out of his reach.

Sometime you just unknowingly ended up falling in love with the unexpected person.. knowing the expected consequences.

"Shall we get going?" Jungkook asked after seeing taehyung lost.

"Y-yash!" Taehyung replied. Feeling a bit awkward as they were talking for the first after yesterday.

When they went out of the mansion. Taehyung saw four unaccept person stand there.

The Idol is going in a private party but still there will be some crowd. So today he will need more protection.

Taehyung' face light up in a big smile when he saw Bambam and yugyeom. Kai and sehun was also there.

Bambam and yugyeom smile widely after seen him. But they didn't greet eachother as they were on duty.

____

Jungkook went inside the party with four other bodyguards and taehyung.

He frown a little when he smells the  strong alcohol in air.