Chapter- 28

.
.
.
.
.
.

"do you have fever moon?" Taehyung asked in worried tone, as he pulled out from jungkook' neck. He felt the heat from the younger' body.

"I don't know, I'm having headache a little.." jungkook mumbled, placing his head on taehyung' hard chest, who hug him tightly pat his head softly.

"Let's go home hmm?" Taehyung asked gently, getting a little nod from the boy on his arms.

As he pulled the boy out from hug and place a deep kiss on his forehead. As his lips get the heat. Jungkook is burning. It's worring taehyung to the core.

"you get fever, the result of swiming late night! don't have to change. Let's get you home first! Come " taehyung said and hold jungkook from shoulder,

"What happened?" Jin asked when he saw taehyung holding jungkook like that.

"He have fever, I'm taking him home" taehyung said in a blank voice. He just want to take jungkook out from here.

"Oh! He have shoot after two days! Will he oky until then!? How the heck he get fever?" Jin asked in a angry voice. Clearly doesn't care about the idol but the shoot.

"Sir, our main concern should be jungkook now not the shooting. I would like to take him out first than think about anything else." Taehyung said in his still professional tone.

"H-hyung, i'll oky within two days. Don't worry please." Jungkook softly said to Jin, try to stop before things get anywhere else. "Let's go" as he walked with taehyung.

Jin nodded. Stood there while eyeing other two men leaving.

__

"Lisa!" Taehyung shout as soon as he walked inside with jungkook, still holding the younger in his arms.

"Yes? Why the hell you are yelling monkey!" Lisa said irritatedly as she looked up, her eyes went widen when he saw taehyung holding jungkook. "What? What happened?"

"Please make some chicken soup, I'm coming in few." Taehyung said while moving with jungkook upstairs. 

Lisa stand shock. Everything happen so fast. That she only catch the chicken soup part. "Again what happening in this household?"

With a head shook, she went to make soup.

__

"I'm oky. Relax a little hyung-nim." Jungkook said with a heavy sigh to the man who so busy to find something for him to wear.

"Yeah! Let's why you have 104° fever! Shut the heck up!" Taehyung angrily said. He getting worry sick. It's not normal to have this high fever.

And he can't just see jungkook like that.

"Moon, can you wear them on your own? I'll just come with the soup?" Taehyung asked while holding jungkook' cheeks, his voice suddenly softer when he saw the red face of the younger.

"I-i can." Jungkook whisper with a small nodded. His nose eyes and cheeks is so red. And he can hardly keep his eyes open.

Taehyung nodded and give jungkook a purple hoodie and white sweatpant. Then he literally ran downstairs in speed of light.

"Are you done?" Lisa get sacred as she finch while taehyung walked inside. He's now in a white t-shirt and pant with some medicine in his hands.

"Yeah! Why are you keep shocking me since morning Boy!" Lise said while shooking her head. " And yes. It's ready. And I made some ramen for you. It's already 8, did you guys had lunch or not?"