Chapter- 20

.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung silently sit on the sofa of jungkook' office, waiting for the idol to come after getting ready.

Jungkook came out of the washroom. And taehyung kept looking at him with a lovesick smile, who was walking here and there on the room.

 And taehyung kept looking at him with a lovesick smile, who was walking here and there on the room

Jungkook loves white don't he? Taehyung think it's does suit his moons personality perfectly. Soft and dainty.

"Let's go." Jungkook said little louder when Taehyung kept on looking at him without any break.

Taehyung came out his la la Land and nodded.

Both sat on the car and driver took the car to the direction of eunwoo' bar.

"Hey! Darling!" Eunwoo shout through the loud music as soon as he spot jungkook walking inside.

Jungkook smile after seeing his best friend and some other friends.

"What with your mood kiddo?" Eunwoo asked jungkook after sometime. When he saw jungkook was not in his usual self.

"My mind is messed up!" Jungkook said with a heavy sigh and looked through taehyung who was standing in a distance.

Eunwoo follow his eyes and said." Is about your lover boy?" He asked with a teasing smile.

Jungkook looked again at taehyung and nodded. He never keep things from eunwoo.

"What the matter? Now you're scaring me with your sad looks bbe!" Eunwoo asked clearly showing how it's worries him.

"I-i .. i fell for him eunie." Jungkook whisper out with lowing his head. Eunwoo somehow managed to hear what his best friend just said.

"Really! Oh god. " Eunwoo said shockley, after collecting his self a little he again start talking." Did he know?"

Jungkook again nodded.

"Then what the problem.?" Eunwoo asked confusedly. He now can clearly see how taehyung is looking at his friend, and how the man giving death glare to him. There no way this man doesn't feel the same for his friend,

"He don't want anything with me!" Jungkook said angrily. Still remember how taehyung just left him at rooftop. How the man continuously rejecting him.

As he took a big glass of wine and drinks it.

"Hey! Bitch- slow down." Eunwoo said while trying to take the glass from jungkook but the stubborn man is not really in mood to give up.

Jungkook keep on drinking, he knows when he said yes to eunwoo from coming. That he gonna drink his ass out today. He can't just take the stress of work plus taehyung continued rejection!

That's why he told taehyung to not come with him today, so he can just for today take those worried out of his head.

But anyway taehyung didn't followed what he said. Now he have nothing to do. He gonna drink and relax a bit from his messed up life.