Chapter- 32

.
.
.
.
.

"Hum-!" Jungkook moan into the kiss as their lower part touch eachother feeling a pleasure rush through their entire being.

Taehyung moved his hand and press jungkook's lower on the bed harshly when it's wasn't stoping moving against him.

"D-on't do that!" He warned the boy underneath him, pulling away from now swollen and plump lips. As their saliva connect them.

"Why?" Jungkook asked with a daring tone, uping his head and move through taehyung' neck.

"Jus-t don't moon, please!" Taehyung requested as his voice cracked between because of these hard kisses on his neck.

Jungkook pull out and tilted his head to the other side, "first answer me, why you so want to stay away from me today. And i need only truth Mr.Kim! you taught me communication is key of a good relationship. Then why are you hiding things from me?"

"I-i can't say this one thing to you!" Taehyung said as he tries to free himself from the boy' tightly hold on his body.

"So? With whom you wanna share it? My dad?" The younger said as he hold taehyung's neck more tightly making the man look at him.

"NO! HOW CAN I SAY THIS TO YOUR DAD!" Taehyung shout as his cheek turned pink. How can he say this to jungkook' dad. That sir I'm having wet thoughts about your son?

Jungkook flinched but he still didn't freed taehyung, and now after getting this type of reaction he really want to know the reason.

"You don't love me anymore? You get bored of me now?" Jungkook asked as his glittering lips turn into a pout, hands started to play with the older t-shirt. As he loose his hold a little.

"God! How more i've to act! I'm clinging!!" Jungkook thought in mind as he bigger his pout a little. And look at the man over him. With sad writing all over his face.

Taehyung felt bad how the younger said these things." No moon! What are even saying? How can I get bored of you! I love you with my entire life please don't say things like this!" As he hold the younger soft face into his big hand. His one hand is enough to cover jungkook's whole face.

"No don't lie now! You don't love me anymore that's why you're keeping things from me! You want you stay away right? Oky go away meanie!" Jungkook said as he started to push taehyung away(softly) who didn't even moved a inch.

"Moon!" Taehyung said desperately as he hold jungkook's hand. Man don't even know what to do now!

"No go away! You're mean! You want stay away right! Then go!" Jungkook said now his voice raised a little higher. It's hurt him when Taehyung suddenly said he want to sleep alone. When their relation is going so good. Than why? Why suddenly the older want to stay away knowing how he can't sleep without taehyung by his side?

"I don't want to stay away oky?? I want you so close that these desires started to drive me crazy! I don't know what to do moon! I don't wanna lose control and do something which can make you uncomfortable around me! That's why I was trying to stay away from you a little just a little! Please understand!"taehyung shout at first then quiet down later while looking at these eyes which never let him speak lies. While holding jungkook face with hands.

"Kiss me." The younger softly said. " moon" taehyung called him but jungkook wrapped his arms around him and placed other hand on taehyung' chest. "I said kiss me Mr.Kim!"

Sound of rain from outside started to increase with each second, the cold weather making it more then just romantic the atmosphere.

Taehyung grabbed the back of jungkook' neck and lean closer, crushed his lips with the glossy one. The younger also wrapped his arms around taehyung. pliant against the warm body.