Chapter- 2

.
.
.
.
.

"Our love! Writen by Jk and finished by Min Yoongi. Kim taehyung and Jeon Jungkook! Interesting.." Jimin mumbled

After that he open the first page of the book and saw a photo of a person on the page and writing in bold letters..

IDOL JEON JUNGKOOK

Then jimin open the next page and saw another picture !

KIM TAEHYUNG

Then Jimin start to read the story !

[🛑 The story gonna go as my POV.  No intimacy is written on the book, remember this.]

Real Story Start ✨

Author POV.

YEAR - 2005.

"AGAIN? IS THREE TIME IN A WEEK YOU DID THIS TAEHYUNG!!" The shout could be heard in the whole Cafe, Few workers was standing there watching their boss again shouting at the new worker who joined two week go in the cafe as a waiter. the waiter whose name is Taehyung said with lowing his head..

"Sir he-he was hungry that's wh- " Taehyung said to explain himself but cut off by another shout.

"so what? You will give him 2 cake in free? WHAT FUCK?" The boss shouted once again.

"sorry i'll neve-

The boss sigh and rub his forehead. "Sorry? You said this last time too when you give free food to a old lady!! Look tae you can't work like this. Sorry but not sorry you are fired!

Taehyung wide his eyes and said with a pleased tone. "Sir please i'll not do this again please sir!

The boss sigh and said " please leave! Don't make me kick you out kim taehyung"

And like taehyung lose his another job which is nothing new !!

After collecting his few things taehyung went out of the cafe and start to walk through his apartment. His apartment his 45 min away from the cafe. There a bus stop but he choose to walk because he have to save his lest few moneys ..

27 years old Kim Taehyung .. A calm down to earth humble person . In age of 18 after getting kicked out of the orphanage ,where he used to live from age of 1 . he did many part time jobs try to stand on his own .. But because of his kind humble nature he get fired in a week or two ! And it's not like he don't try to change himself he did ! But when he saw some poor people begging in front his feet for littel bit of food he can't just say no to them .. because he knows how it's feels if you don't have a littel bit of food in your stomach!! When his look at their eyes he saw himself in them, he feel their every feeling .. And that's how Kim Taehyung is .. a person who don't have anything to give other but stiil want everyone around him to live happily ..

After come to his littel apartment which he share with his writer friend Min Yoongi.. who is his best friend from childhood they both used to live in the same organise ..

He pull the door and went inside . he saw his friend writing something sit on the small living chair .. So he went to other chair and sit there with a small pout.

Yoongi look at him and said "Again?"

Taehyung nod with a small pout. Seeing that yoongi sigh and said. " and i'm not even surprise! What you did this time bear?" He asked softly.

"i jus-t give two small cakes to a small poor boy .. Hyung they're so rich what happened if they give only two cakes to poor boy ? And just because of that they fired me can you believe that?" Taehyung said will a little anger and moving his hands in the air with a big pout on his lips.

Saw his best friend like this yoongi laughed a littel and said. "everyone is not as sweet you are bear.. You have to be strong. Ohh i forget to say this ,listen careful!"

"what?" Taehyung asked, giving his whole attention to yoongi. 

"As you already knows i go to Jeon's entertainment to saw them my stories everyday .. today i also went there .. And i saw adds on the wall they're looking for a personal Bodyguard for Idol Jk ..you can try it taehyung"

Taehyung widened his eyes and shouted. "WHAT? Me and bodyguard? And that too personal bodyguard of who? Jk? Are you mad hyung! I don't know anything about fighting!"

"first let me finish you alien!" Yoongi also shout.

"okay" taehyung mutters.

Yoongi smile but hide it quickly, "hnm so as i was saying that. They want a loyal trustable person as a personal bodyguard of Jk.. And they will give you training for 3months. You if don't know anything that's don't matter because they will train you. You get that?"

" Ohhhhhhhhh" the younger nodded.

"Look taehyung you can try this if you want .. Everyone says Jk is a good person you know that already right ?" 

"No hyung what good person? What he did? just become the singer and actor of his father company with no struggle! And look at you. You are writing storys then storys but his father never select you, while you struggling so much. But he get everything without asking, he don't did any struggled like us. people like him only knows standards and money they don't have heart.. everything is fake in them they do acting all the time because there actors hyung. " Taehyung said with a soft but hate tone.

Yoongi shook his head, "no bear everyone is not like that sweetheart. Let it side. Now you just need a jop right? You need money also. say you will try ??"

Taehyung silently thought for minute and said " okay"
.
.
.
.
.

___________

To be continued ! 💜

GodDammmmmm 🥵🥵