Chapter- 24

.
.
.
.
.
.

"L -eave me h-hyung, p-please" jungkook whisper still trying to get away from the grab. But he didn't known, this grab will never lose again. This grab will end with them.

"Why? Why you want me to leave you when I'm planning to never let you go? Start getting used to this tight grab, because it's permanent on you now." Taehyung said and more tighter the grab.

"Wh-at?" Jungkook asked while widen teary eyes and turned his head through taehyung. Who larned on his cheek nuzzled his nose on it and whisper.

"I love you my moon. I love you so much." With a long kiss on jungkook' left cheek, taehyung proved his love with sincerity.

"Now, my heart is your moon. keep it until you can and please never give it back to me." His lips are still on jungkook's cheeks, kissing softly while saying those things he wanted to say for so long.

He had waited and waited to say this to his moon. And today is the day he's finally saying them. Now it's over jungkook if the younger want to take his love or step on it.

"Don't you wanna say anything?" Taehyung whisper. As jungkook was silent just standing frozen on his arms.

Is jungkook gonna reject him now? Like taehyung did?

Does the younger started leak interest over him?

"Moon?" Taehyung again whisper feeling his tears started gather on his eyes. His minimum confidence now somewhere to found because of jungkook silence.

"I'm cold. Can we go inside first?" Jungkook said, his voice is more softer then a whisper.

"Oky.". Taehyung replied.

"Let's go!" Taehyung with a sigh and lifted jungkook on his arms. Jungkook held taehyung neck.

"It's okay, i can go--" jungkook tried to say, that he can walk on his own but cut off by the older.

"Shut up." The voice was straight and clear. With that taehyung hold the younger tightly and started to walk out of pool area.

Without caring that anyone can see them. He walked through upstairs. Jungkook sigh and place his head on taehyung chest. Close to neck and looked up at the face which he was dying to see from two days.

He want to jump everywhere while shouting that yes taehyung loves him.. but the numbness in his heart is stopping him to do so.

There so many questions in his heart he want ask. And will ask them before taking their relation to somewhere.

He softly pushed his face more close to taehyung's neck. Taking his intoxicating scent as much he can. He smile gently, feeling himself getting high and addictive. He will surely make sure he have this person until the end. He can't care what ever it's take to have taehyung with him. He will have him.

Yes, taehyung is his madness.

And the love which doesn't have madness, it's not love.

"Do you wanna change first?" Taehyung asked while placing jungkook on bed.

Jungkook shook his head a little, he point at the tower on the sofa and taehyung nodded went through it.

He take the towel started to dying hair first before he give it to jungkook as he turned his breathe stucked. Eyes refuse to blink again. The grab on the towel tighten.

Jungkook cloths where laying on the floor. While he is sitting inside the black blanket covering until his chest. Looking at him with those innocent bambi eyes while doing not so innocent things.