Chapter- 39

Looks gays! I don't know much about places i just google it! So sorry if I gave misinformation!! 🖐🏻 kindly forgive your little dumb person here! Thank you.💜

.
.
.
.

"Oky, baby now tell me where we are going?" Taehyung asked, as they are now inside train going somewhere he don't know.

"Cant you just wait?!!!" Jungkook whine behind his mask, and taehyung shook his head with a innocent smile.  Jungkook sigh, lastly giving up." Oky we are going to santa monica pier."

"Huh?? It very far from LA right?!" Taehyung asked as he made Jungkook sat on seat. Moving to a side.

"No we are close by it, will not take much time. One hour in train only!" Jungkook replies and taehyung can see his eyes smiling as the idol was wearing mask, but it didn't hide his beautiful eyes.

"Ok, now tell me how is the pain?" The older asked, standing infront a sitting Jungkook, looking down at his lover.

"I said its oky now! I ate the medicine you gave uff! Now stop asking this question. It's embarrassing!!" Jungkook whine in low tone. And head down, started to play with his hands.

And taehyung laughed softly, and pat the boy on head who looked at him again, and taehyung can see those doe eyes sparkling at him.

"Hey beautiful" he whisper at boy in flirting tone.

"Hii handsome!" Jungkook also mutters back, and both smiled at eachother. 

_____

It was evening when they reached the place and get inside. Taehyung was looking everywhere with his big eyes. And Jungkook was looking at him.

"Woh! This place is so cool" the older said while at large ferris wheel lighting up with beautiful bright lights.

"You wanna go?" Jungkook asked pointing at the ferris wheel, and taehyung was fast enough to shook his head.

"Noo!! Im afraid of height baby." He said, and Jungkook nodded, both looked around and the younger suggested to play games.

And taehyung won Jungkook a soft bunny. And the idol happy started to jump around while hugging it.