Chapter- 3

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Standing in front of the big huge building which known as ' THE JEON ENTERTAINMENT' Taehyung feel himself very small

Standing in front of the big huge building which known as ' THE JEON ENTERTAINMENT' Taehyung feel himself very small ... Taking a step back taehyung thought he can never work a place like this .. He used to be just a waiter in a small cafe and now how come he gonna become a world's famous Idol Bodyguard ? Feeling himself really stupid he turn to leave the place .. But then a voice come in his mind..

" If you come home without giving the interview properly ! i'll not let you sleep for 3days i promise !! " it's was the waring voice of his best friend when he was leave the home for interview ..

Kim Taehyung can live without everyting but he can't live without his precious sleep and his baby strawberry milkshake !

" you can do this .. I know you can do this it's just a interview taehyung .. Noooo i know i can't !! no not never ! please god send help ...!!! " he whine like a five year kid still standing front of the building ..

" let's just go inside. they not gonna select me anyways ..! Yeah .. fighting Kim Taehyung ! "

With that he went inside but a security guard come and said little rudely" who are you boy ? What you went ? "

" i-i .. I applyed to become the personal Bodyguard of JK a month ago amma-nth .. yesterday I got a message from the company that I can give my interview today so I come for that ! you can check the message " said taehyung will showing the SMS he get from the company yesterday ..

The security guard take the phone and read SMS and went inside while leaving taehyung in a not so liking stage ... because everyone around him is looking so rich ! And they are is looking at him with their judgemental eyes ... Well he can't blame them because everyone here wearing expensive suits and he is just wearing a white shirt with a normal black jeans ... He can never match with their standard ..

After 7 to 8 Min the same guard come and said " Seokjin Sir is wait for you .. come with me " said and started to walk without even waiting from a reply ..

" who Seokjin ? no no sir i here for the interview, for the personal Bodyguard of Jk .. You are mistaken something Sir ! I don't know Seokjin !! " said taehyung in hurried while walking behind the guard .

" If you don't know Kim Seokjin is the secretary of JK Sir .. So he'll take the interview .." Said the guard in the sassy tone and roll his eyes ..

" ohh okay " that what taehyung can only say in this moment ..

The guard get inside the elevator but taehyung stand outside will looking at the guard with his lost puppy eyes ..The guard sigh and said " please come inside sir "

" oh ? Okay okay " said taehyung and get in the elevator .

Then the door of the elevator closed automatically .. While taehyung keep looking around the elevator like a lost kid .. After few seconds the elevator stop and the door open itself . the guard went out and gesture tae to follow him ..

" this place is so huge " thought taehyung as he look at the huge corridor decorate with beautiful photos of famous Idol and actors in the wall..

After walk for few step the guard kock on a the door and a voice come " come in "

" come " the guard said to taehyung and both went inside .

Taehyung saw a very handsome man siting in his chair with a polite smile.

" come sit, taehyung right ? " the man said .

" Yes Sir " said taehyung and bow 90° .

" Okay sit taehyung . and you can go now " the man said to the guard .

" Okay sir " the guard said and with a bow he left ..

Taehyung sat on the chair in front of the man " i'm Kim seokjin, Jk's secretary " Jin said with a small professional smile .

" so taehyung i read your biodata .. You study until 10th grade why its that ? " Jin asked will learning is back on the chair looking straight in eyes of taehyung .

" i'm used to live in orphanage sir .. when i leave the orphanage i had to job soo i can't complete my studies " taehyung said and low his head .

" oh i see. So where you used to work before ? " ask Jin still looking at tae eyes ..

" I-i used to work in a cafe sir " said taehyung .

" and why you leave the jop ? " asked jin .

" they fired m-e " said tae will feeling littel shame .

" Why its that ? " Ask jin with a littel surprising look .

" hmm actually I give food to a poor boy in free, hm-m they don't want that so ! "

" ohh its so sweet of you taehyung . you did good " jin said with a Sweet smile ..

" you think its good ? " ask tae with a shocking look .

" yes its good . People should care about other people too right ? .. So taehyung you know anything about fighting ? " jin ask ..

" No actually .. "

" it's okay . we'll train you for 3 months after 3 months we will again take your interview if you select now .. And I want to tell you we will search your personal information too because as you know we are looking for a personal Bodyguard a trustable and loyal person .. so that's why we need to look at your personality closely you are okay with it ?? will search every information about you .. " said jin ..

" every Info ? Hmm okay i don't have that much info .. So its okay sir .. " said tae and give a smile to jin .

" okay then .. We gonna select 5 Person then train them and after 3month we'll again interview them and 1 person going to be the Bodyguard.. so i wish you good luck taehyung .. We'll call you in 2 day if you get select now .. See you soon then. "

" thank you Sir .. pleasure to meet you " said tae and get up from set and bow ..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

________

To be continued ! 💜

Miss me ? ✨