Chapter- 8

.
.
.
.

After standing on jungkook's room for few more minute , watching the Idol and his manager's drama(well drama for him) taehyung come down without telling anyone and sit on the sofa of living room with his phone. Playing some games .

After what felt like ages , he heard some sound coming from stairs .. He looked up and saw Jin . and behind him was a whole ready jungkook .

**[ Imagine his hair little longer ]

"He looks so different now "

Taehyung thought , when he first come here the idol was only on t-shirt and short, looking like a normal person . but now he look like a Idol . a world famous Idol ..

"How many time i have to told you stop calling me tiny ! You punk !!" Jin shout at jungkook while walking behind him after giving a following signal to Taehyung .

" I'll never stop that tiny hyung .." The Idol said as a maid open the exit door for him . he gave her a small smile . as she bow deeply..

"Ahhhh! I hate you !! " Jin shout again this time much more louder ..

"Well, the feeling is mature.. " jungkook said as he wait for his car to stop in front of him .

Jin sigh deeply and turn to taehyung who was just following them blackly .." Get inside the car taehyung . sat on the passenger seat, i'll sat with gguk in the back okay?"

Taehyung nodded , as a big black car stopped infront of them, a bodyguard come while running and open the door for jungkook . as the idol get inside the car . jin also followed him behind . Taehyung noted everything in his mind ..

The driver starts the car after taehyung get in . their car in the middle with one car behind and one car in the front .

"Anything else after the fan meet ?" The Idol asked his manager.

"No .. There a photoshoot tomorrow at company.. " Jin said after checking the schedule in his phone .

The idol nodded his head . and pulled out his phone to play game for the meantime...

While taehyung kept trying to stop himself to look at the Idol through the front mirror of the car . but how can he stop himself ?

The Idol indeed handsome .. Everyones knows that . The Idol's look is like a gold rose in bunch of red roses ..

" you are staring Mr ." Taehyungs inner voice said ,when he keep looking at the Idol .

"Shut up . i'm just checking the mirror" taehyung replied .

" Or the person in the mirror ? " the voice said .

"Stop saying nonsense ! Why will i check him?"