Chapter- 36

Look who is here!!!😎
.
.
.
.
.
.

Why Jungkook felt lost when he couldn't find taehyung infront eyes. Why he jump on older whenever they are alone, says 'I missed you, I missed holding you' but what there to miss? Like they always together on house or on set. But still.. still Jungkook miss him when he can't hold taehyung infront people, Jungkook miss him when he can't just stay close to taehyung. His eyes somehow always get's stuck on the deep brown almond shaped eyes with thick and long lashes. V shaped face with a beautiful boxy smile, tan skin and blank smooth hair.. a mole under right eye and one under roman nose which has slightly elevated from the bridge and it's attractive. has a straight nose bridge. sharpe jawline,God! Sometime Jungkook thinks taehyung would've fucking nail it if he was a runway model! Would've ended every other model's career with just existing.

As he keep looking at a sleeping taehyung, tighter the hold he had on taehyung's hand.. he keep their held hands unseen from other people eyes, hide their hands between their bodies.. Jin was sitting just opposite seat of them. The said man is reading a book but still Jungkook doesn't want anyone to suspect anything. He moved his eyes away from jin when he felt the hand on his held tighter a little and the man beside him moving. Trying to find a better position to sleep. The older man seems little uncomfortable on his seat.

Jungkook than remember how scared taehyung looked when the flight was about to take off. It's the first time for taehyung in plane and the man was genuinely scared of highs. But he didn't told anything about this to his boyfriend. Try to be cool? Jungkook guessed..

Later he requested Jin to exchange seat and let him say next to taehyung. After telling Jin that the lady next to his seat knows him and keep asking answers about his Idol life and it's irritating him. Jin finally agreed to change seats before the flight take off, thankfully.

And he smiled widely when he saw taehyung smiling at him with eyes widen. Exited or relief that he have Jungkook by his side now.

As the flight were about to take off Jungkook secretly held taehyung hands and hide it between their seat away from anyone's eyes. Taehyung again smiled beautiful at him.. and for Jungkook that's it.. he get his everything sitting beside him. That smile. Yes! He always want that time on taehyung's face.

After sometime taehyung felt asleep knowing he've his love beside, he slept peacefully. Well he was tired. For two days he didn't get any blink of sleep. As he was busy with preparing documents of every dancer coming on the world tour with them for one month. LA to Chicago than New York to California, Japan and their last stop is Seoul.

Jungkook was at dance practice while taehyung busy packing everything left at last moment than later meeting yoongi before going. Man was too tired as he felt asleep as soon as the flight were on air.

After Jungkook unwillingly waked taehyung up for dinner, he really doesn't wanted to wake the peaceful sleeping man. They had dinner than taehyung for sometime watched out the than felt asleep on Jungkook shoulder. The younger take him stay like that.. no one was their to see them anyway.. jin was fast sleeper and everything was blank as it's night.

Jungkook made his to mind to enjoy the moment without any much worry. He decided to embrace taehyung so he slowly cover both of them with a blanket later kissed taehyung on forehead softly... Yeah one more on cheek.. oh than again on forehead. Closing his eyes he tired to sleep. But later one more kiss on cheek. Don't blame him. He get taehyung this close after two days. Where his heart always want the older..

Taehyung still doesn't understand why he gets shock everytime Jungkook looks at him like that? Why does he feels his heartbeat raising up and heat rushing on his skin,and cell of his body when Jungkook calls him with that alluring yet melodic tone, whenever the younger touches him? Why does his eyes doesn't wanted move every time he look at the idol, why he love that thick red liquid speedily rushes inside Jungkook veins and gather right under his cheek skin when he gave the idol some compliments.. why he feels he has won the whole freaking world when Jungkook shows affection, and care toward him? Give him priority more than anything else and praises him?? Why his love getting higher and higher with passing every heartbeat of his? He don't know any of this answers.. he don't wanna know also..