Chapter- 17

.
.
.
.
.

After sitting on his room for some minutes, jungkook finally get up after collecting his heart.

He took his phone and dial a number.

"Hello Ms.Lee, yesh .. thank you... Yesh yesh, i'm on my way actually, will be there in hour, please tell them I'm coming"

After talking on phone, he wants down and saw lisa on living room.  He went to her.

"Lisa, please go and call taehyung" his voice is more gently then before.

"Okay sir."

"And tell him to wear something normal, not his bodyguard outfit." He said lastly and sat on the sofa.

__

"Tae, Jungkook sir is call you, and he said wear something normal not the bodyguard outfit." Lisa said and walk inside taehyung room.

And saw taehyung sitting silently. She look at his face and sigh..

"What's the matter taehyungie?" Lisa asked softly after sitting beside taehyung.

The man sight."everything is messing up"

Lisa give a small smile and pat his shoulder." You remember what i told you before taehyung, that don't lose hope, every struggle in your life has shaped you into the person you are today, so be thankful for the hard time and never regret them. Your life doesn't gets better by chance! You have make it better by the choice you make."

"So keep calm and choose what makes you happy and never regret them. Alright big boy?" She talks like a mother. Sure she is.!

Taehyung nodded without saying anything. If he gets to choose what's make him happy, he'll choose jungkook without a second thought.

But he can't tell, that he'll never regret that in future.

_

Taehyung got ready after lisa went out. He dressed up in casual.

"What this boy want now." He mumbled to himself while looking at mirror. Don't know what jungkook gonna do next.

From yesterday night everything is roller coaster ride for taehyung .. actually for both of them.

"I hope you don't do something crazy again moon" again muming within himself. He went out the room.

__

Jungkook looked up after hearing footsteps.

And he saw him..

And he fall all over again.

Is it possible to fall for someone over and over .. again and again.?

In jungkook's case it's seems to possible.

Taehyung looking so soft for jungkook eyes. Not in all black outfit. The man looks stunning..

 The man looks stunning