Chapter- 27

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook get down while keep looking back at the man hiding behind his room door. He took a deep breathe before put a smile on his face. As he looked down and saw Jin sitting on the living sofa.

"Your breakfast is ready, have it fast!" Jin said as soon as he spot the younger man coming down from upstairs.

"Yeah let's go." Jungkook replied and get a held on Jin' biceps started to drag him too through the dinner table.

"Why the hell you are dragging me?" Jin shout while trying to free himself, he was just taking little rest after coming here runing like a mad man.

"You know hyung, I think blank pants will go good with the red shirt for the next shoot right?" Jungkook said as he made Jin sit beside him.

"Hmm but you should try whole red outfit. You never tried that." Jin suggested totally forget that the idol had just dragged him there.

And jungkook smirked at that. He has made Jin sit on the best chair. From where his back was facing the living room, the older man can't see anything going behind him. Also he can't see a bear coming down in hurriedly steps without any noise. As the bear run through his room without anyone's notice..

Well that's what taehyung and Jungkook thinks.

They fail to notice lisa. Who was changing the dry rose to fresh one in the corner of the living. But the girl has noticed everything with a shocking face she followed everything. Like how jungkook signed taehyung with his fingers when Jin was not looking at him, how her friend came down from her boss' room everything.

Poor girl get biggest shock of her whole 26 years life. 

"Again what happening in this household?" She mumbled. Took a mental note to ask about this to her friend later.

"Did taehyung came back?" Jungkook started to cough aggressively with mouth full of food, when Jin suddenly asked the unexpected question.

Lisa, who just came to dinner area get him a glass of drink in hurry.

"Yea-h." Jungkook mumbled after calming down.

Jin nodded. " where is he? Don't you said nothing about the shoot?" Jin asked.

Jungkook try to find any excuse while eyes blinked more then needed.

"Hi sir, good afternoon." A voice came made jungkook sigh in relief.

Jin looked behind and saw taehyung coming to them with a small smile. " Oh taehyung. Hello."

Jungkook looked at the older with a smile as taehyung just saved him from Jin.

Jin looked like he have some questions to asked but he stayed silent because a day before jungkook had already told him everything related about taehyung is jungkook's things to look.

"Lisa, give hyung-nim his breakfast, he must me hungry." Jungkook said as he knew taehyung must have been hungry, it's past afternoon. The girl nodded and went inside the kitchen after glaring at her friend last time.

Taehyung gave a small smile to jungkook. As his love never miss anything about him it's still shocks him sometime how a person can follow everything little think about him.

Jungkook lowed his head with little red cheeks.. he was blushing.

The Jeon Jungkook is blushing.

He has never experienced anything like this. This blushing getting shy in little things about taehyung. Everything is so new to him.. but one thing is sure, he's loving these thing.