Chapter- 25

.
.
.
.
.
.

When Taehyung came back after changing, he saw jungkook sitting on his bed in a white t-shirt inside the black blanket. Staring at the blank TV.

He moved inside and close the door, walk to bed through jungkook, and sit beside the younger who smiled softly after finally noting taehyung.

"Here." Taehyung mumbled and place the tteokbokki which he just made for the younger.

"You made it?" Jungkook asked with excitement in his eyes. This the second time gonna teast something taehyung made. He just loves eating taehyung made food.

Taehyung just nodded while a admiring smile in his face. Happy that atleast somehow he made jungkook smile because of him.. it's been so many days he last heard Jungkook giggling freely or laughing loudly.

"Feed me.!" Jungkook demanded with a huge smile on face.

And who taehyung to say no? he completed and follow the order. Raising his hand and started to feed his moon happily.

"H-mm! Awesome hyungie!" Jungkook moaned after taking the first bite.

Taehyung smile widen when jungkook called him hyungie.. he just love when the younger calls him with little love.. actually he just loves when jungkook calls him. It's hyungie, hyung, hyung-nim, even Tea! He just loves everything..

After feeding jungkook the last bite he wiper his lips with tissue. As he was about to leave the room with plate. That's when jungkook hold his hand and took the plate and keep it on the side table. And looked over taehyung who was very confuse ..

Jungkook didn't said anything and moved on the bed making space for taehyung.

"Sleep with me," he whisper and lowed his head with red cheeks. He Just want taehyung to stay close enough so he can just feel his presence which is helping him to stay calm. But now he's too shy to look at the older after asking it..

But jungkook suddenly looked through taehyung side when he felt the older coming close to him.

Taehyung sit properly while resting his back on the bed headboard. And looked at the younger who was staring at him with the most beautiful eyes taehyung had ever seen.

"Come." Taehyung said as he opened his arms for jungkook with a soft and gentle smile.

Jungkook shyly moved and lay on taehyung. His head come cross to taehyung's heart. While the older place his chin over jungkook's head. Hands moved and held jungkook close to his body. Patting his head softly while rubbing his back like a owner does to his cat or bunny..

"Sleep moon, you have shoot tomorrow." Taehyung mumbled softly.

Jungkook flinched when suddenly thunder with rain started to fall. Taehyung tighten his hold. "It's okay."

Jungkook hugged taehyung more and taehyung pulled the blanket cover them properly.

"Thank you for holding me.." taehyung opened his eyes when he heard Jungkook saying this.

He didn't replied instant he placed a long kiss on jungkook's soft hair while nuzzled him.

"I love rain but not thunder.. I hate it" jungkook said while looking at the rain through the room's huge window.

"Why? Are you afraid of thunder.?" Taehyung asked..

"Yes.. I used to be oky when my hyung was with me, but after him there was no one to hold me like him.."

"You have a brother?" Taehyung asked unfolding the new information.

"I had a brother. But now- " he stopped without completing the sentence, and taehyung get more confuse. Because when he read the article about jungkook's family. There was nothing like this!