Chapter- 26

.
.
.
.
.
.

"But when i came back here again he at first used to hit me but now after I get the success and he's getting the money .. it's stopped.. now he stopped everything but yeah he still kept people for eyeing me.." Jungkook finished with a long sigh..

Taehyung gulped, as he needed to say something to jungkook..

"I-i'm one of these person jungkook, He wanted to me eyeing you.. and tell him everything about you. I said yes. As i doesn't want anyone to do it after I say no.. but i didn't take any money also never gave your dad anything, believe me moon.." taehyung said but his breath hitched when jungkook suddenly get up from him.

Taehyung hurriedly hold jungkook more tightly. What if the younger decide leave him after hearing this? The fear shooks him to death!

But his heartbeat somehow came to little normal when he saw a small smile on Jungkook' face.

"I knew that from very first." The younger said. Taehyung eyes widen as he titled his head like asking a question.

Jungkook sigh and hold taehyung cheeks rub them with his soft hands." When I saw you went to meet dad that day. I knew he gonna ask you something like this. I know my dad better then anyone.."

"If you known everything then? W-hy did you proposed me after that?" Taehyung asked.

"I was not whole sure about it I just guess it, as i knew that time you likes me. i just thought to propose you. And if you said no my guess is right. And if not then it's wrong... But when i proposed you and you said no.. it's just broked my confidence.. I tried hard to hold on you. But at the end i thought you are following my dad's order and working for him. That's when I started to keep my distance from you.. try to keep you away from my heart.. but when we both get drunk and you again said you love me.. i thought this time you were serious about Us .. but the next morning.. when you were no where in this house.. it's broked me again .." as jungkook end talking he was quick to low his head. Doesn't want taehyung to see his tears and feel guilty.

He knows taehyung tried to just protect him from everything. but it's doesn't any lass his pain. Those night were very hard for him to sleep without taehyung. He didn't knew if taehyung going come back or not ..

"I-i so sorry love." Taehyung whispers while wiping tears from jungkook' cheeks.

"It's okay hyung-nim." Jungkook replied and up his head and smile a small, smile to his love.

"I promise, from this moment forward. You are my first priority, your happiness, your like dislike everything i'll keep in my head. I'll make sure you never feel any regret for loving. The way I'll never regret loving you." Taehyung said and kissed jungkook' forehead like promise.

Jungkook smiled and slowly complete laid over taehyung, keeping his head on taehyung chest. As the older pat his head. Both slowly closed their eyes.

After a long time they slept with a smile on face and peace in heart.

___

"JEON JUNGKOOK!! YOU FUCKING SLEEPING BUNNY!! WAKE THE HELL UP! AND OPEN THIS GODDAMN DOOR---..

"Who's shouting in early morning-" taehyung whine and nuzzled more into jungkook's hair. Who rub his face over his chest.

"Some crow I think!" Jungkook mumbled as he hold taehyung's waist more tightly.

"But why the crow sounding like Jin sir?" Taehyung asked.

As he tried to open his eyes but because of heavy sleep it's somehow seems to impossible.

Both doesn't seems to remember about the shoot. As they slept late last night, every other thing get wash from their mind.