Chapter- 1

.
.
.
.
.
.

Year 2020

"MOM! MOM! Where are you!!' A very excited shout could be hear on whole Park house .. A middle old lady or you can say Mrs. Park come from kitchen and said .

"what happened mochi?" Mrs.park said with a irritating voice. As she saw her son coming with a eyes smile.

"mom you know today i saw a girl, ufff! she is so beautiful!! I think i'm in love mom!!" Hee son said with dreaming tone..

"don't you in love with a girl you saw in dance class jimin .? Ohh noo or that one who you saw in the Park? "Mrs:park said and sit on the sofa, her son, jimin also come a sat beside her.

"no i like them only. But it's true love mom. She is soo oooo beautiful!" Jimin said with confidence.

"but you said that last time too!" Mrs park said, remember the last time.

"mom believe me! I love her." Jimin said with a whine.

Mrs park sit straight, before asking with a serious tone. "and what about hoseok ? He loves you so much. give him a chance"

Jimin scoffed and roll his eyes, said with a irritation. "Seriously mom? I'm not gay okay! I just saw him as best friend ! who knows he will fall in love with me!"

"jimin you are 19 but still don't know what ' Love' word means! Love don't need any gender, language, religions, skin colour it's just need two heart! And what year you are living in huh? 2020 in this year gender does't matter in love sweetheart! But if it was 2005 then gender would have matter the most" Mrs park said sadly.

"happened mom ?" Jimin asked, he don't like his mom getting sad.

"Want to know the really meaning of love?" She said, her voice found little excitement.

Jimin thought for few second and nodded.

"okay wait!" said Mrs.park and literally run towards the badroom.

" slow you old lady" jimin shouted, seeing his mom running like a kid, then on the Tv. start watching Doraemon and it's been 15min his mom still somewhere to found. After more like 30 min Mrs. park come. And jimin said." oho you come I thought you forget I am waiting"

"heheh sorry sorry! I was finding this book!" Mrs:park sat down beside her son  and give a old looking book to him. jimin take the book.

He looked closely, and said with a confusedly face. "Our Love ? What this?"

Mrs:park smile and said. "you will get to know what true love means if you read this book with your heart baby! Please read carefully.. And please keep it safe it's my favourite. And it's based on real story"

"The story in this book is real?" Jimin look at his mom with a shocking face.

Mrs.park nodded. "yes. Is Idol Jeon Jungkook And Kim Taehyung's Story!
____________________________________

After Jimin come to his room with the book and lay on his stomach in the bed. That when his phone ring.

On call 📞

"what now hopi?" Jimin asked after picking up the call,

"you thought something for us?" Jhope asked from other with a hope in his voice.

"no i don't want you! How many time i have to say this line? And now mom also take your side today and give a book to know real meaning of love like seriously?" Jimin whine.

"which book?"

"some named our love!"

"ohoo you should read the book. That book thought me the meaning of love. I hope it thought you too!" Jhope said and cut the call.

Jimin look at the phone and said in anger. "what this book had huh? Everyone is talking about it uff! So irritating!"

With that he throw the book on the bed ..and went to bathroom to fresh up .. after that he had his dinner and lay in the bed his eyes lend on the book he take the book in his hands..

"Let's give it a try. What if it's really a good book?" Then he look at the cover of the book closely.

 What if it's really a good book?" Then he look at the cover of the book closely

"Our love! Writen by Jk and finished by Min Yoongi. Kim taehyung and Jeon Jungkook! Interesting.." he mumbled.
.
.
.
.
.
____________

To be continued ..💜

Ready to read the book with Jimin ??