Chapter- 5

.
.
.

" Take care of yourself okay ? If i come and see that you didn't taken a good care of yourself ! I gonna kill you hyung ! " Said taehyung with a pout and angery expression..

Both yoongi and taehyung are now standing in front of the company with taehyung's small small two bags which as some of his choth in it .

Yoongi sigh, he has been hearing this same line's from taehyung, each hour ..

" i'll take care ! Stop saying that again again you alien ! Now go inside or you'll be late .." Yoongi said and pushed taehyung through the entrance of the company .

" okay okay i'm going" with a last look of his hyung taehyung went inside .

" he is behaving like he is leave me for forever uff ! " Yoongi said and shook his head with a heavy sigh .

________

" w-here i have to go for tr-aining ma'am ? " taehyung ask the receptionist , his eyes are big and lips are literally shaking in nervousness .. He was look like that kid who get lost in a park ..

" What's your name? " the receptionist ask .

" Taeh-yung , Kim taehyung "

" okay wait " She said and started to look through some file . " Okay i find your name . you have sit and wait, sir Sujin will come in few minute, then he will take you with him . so kindly wait in the waiting area"

" ok-ay" taehyung said , went to sit on the waiting area chair . he really wants to ask who is sujin but he keeps quiet ..

He slowly look up from his laps and look around a littel . and that when he noticed he was not alone there , there was more four man's are setting .

He quickly again look down . after a minute he felt someone taped his shoulder, he look at the person ..

" Hi . are you here for Jk's bodyguard? " the man ask softly .. He looked kind friendly .

" Ye-s sir ." taehyung reply .

" hey ! Don't call me sir ! I'm also here for jk's bodyguard, we are in the same page buddy" the man said with a happy tune, while his arms went around taehyung's shoulder ..

" oh okay " taehyung said and smile a littel .

" so what's your name ? I'm Kim yugyeom, 26 year old " the man named yugyeom said with a wide smile on his face .

"I'm Kim taehyung ,27 year old . nice to meet you yugyeom-ssi ." said with respect and bowed his head a littel ..

Yugyeom's jaw dropped a littel after getting so much respect from taehyung , " Bro, you are a manner full kid . no sorry manner full man !" Said and shooks his head dramatically .

" Just call me yugeie, hyung.. we gonna live together for 3 months, let's be friends " he said and pulled his hand through taehyung for a handshake .

Taehyung look at yugyeom's hand then his face then again his hand .. Lastly he hold yugyeom's hand with littel hesitation ..

" okay let's be friend" He said and smile widely , very happy to get a friend in this new place ..

" Hi " another voice come from taehyung's behind .. Both taehyung and yugyeom looked that side and saw a boy standing there . the boy looked a littel younger then them .

"Are you both here for jk's bodyguard ? " the boy ask with a smile .

" Yes ! And you ?" Yugyeom answer.

" Me too ! I'm Kunpimook Bhuwakul or you can call me Bambam , 25 year old . and you ??" The boy said with a excited tune ..

" Kim yugyeom,26 year old " yugyeom said and look at taehyung, silently telling him to introduce himself .