Chapter- 13

.
.
.
.
.

"Ah!" Taehyung closed his eyes as soon as his head pain hit him. He tried to sit up but the pain was kill him .

After five minute of trying finally he was able to stand up. He looked around the room and was very confused how he got there .

His eyes fell over the table, where water and some medicine was kept.

"I should take a shower." He mumbled after trying for few time to remember about yesterday night.

He went to bethroom. First he started to brush his teeth with closed eyes .. After whole seven minutes he completed brushing his teeth.

His t-shirt was just hanging over him. He went under the shower then get whole naked under it .. He sigh heavily when the water touched his skin.

He stand where with closing eyes .. That's when yesterdays flashback come infront of his eyes ..

"Oh! Shit!" He run outside the bethroom with nothing on his body .. Ahumm .. Naked! After get back to room, he started to walk round round.. still naked.

"Where's my towel.!" He said and then remember that he forget it inside bethroom. He again run side and come back with towel around his waist.

He sat on the bed and sigh." First you got drunk on duty.. Second you called your boss beautifull, pretty .. Then you said you likes boy and also you like him.. Wow is there anything else you want to say more taehyungie ? Ahhhh! Why did you do that!!!" He shout at no one and fall on the bed . Staring at the ceiling then he again close eyes.

The shocking cute face of jungkook come infront of his eyes when he called the Idol beautiful and pretty.

"You are indeed beautiful and pretty. Lik-like a doll .. baby doll." He mumbled and smile silly. Then suddenly he jeck off from the bed.

"Let's go and ask forgiveness taehyung, that's the only way you can save your jop now!" He said and run through wardrobe.

____

After get ready in his bodyguard outfit, taehyung went to living room.

He show a maid going through jungkook' room with two cub of tea. he went to her and asked. "Someone has come?"

The maid look at him and nodded. " Yes, Ms.suzy has come few minute ago.'

Taehyung eyes widen a little when he remember the name.

"That's the girl at the party.! What she doing here? In his room!" He thought, feeling something burning inside him.

"You can go. I'm going through sir' room, give me, i'll give them." Taehyung said and took the tea from her and started to walk .

"It's ok-" she shouted but taehyung was already half way to Jungkook room. " -ay." She completed and signed, turn and went to kichan again.

Taehyung was about to knock on the door but suddenly a loud sound was heard. Someone throw a vase harshly on the floor. He slowly pull the door and his heart broke when he saw jungkook on floor, crying silently while the girl was standing right infront him.

"Why are you like this! Huh! Don't you see my love for you?" Suzy shout top of her lungs. Made jungkook flinch badly.

"S-suzy plea-se leave.!" He whispered and stand up. Tears are shining like stars on his face.

"No! Not today! I'll not leave until you accept me! That's it. I love you Jeon Jungkook. Please understand me!" She lastly pleased but that made jungkook angry over her more.