Chapter- 45

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Now keep quiet hyung-nim please," jungkook requested.

Taehyung nodded and keep a finger on his lips. "I will shh"

Jungkook felt a sudden urge to protect this man.

"Hyung-nim, Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No! I no like girls"

"You .. do you like boys then?"

"Ywe, I lik-e boys, and you know what?

Th-at.. I like you!"
.
.

"Happy birthday to you.. happy birthday to you.. happy birthday dear jungkook sir. Happy birthday to you"

"Hyung-nim? You remember!"

"I... A small gift for you.."

"Buckwheat?" The younger took the flowers.

"Do you know what buckwheat means hyung-nim?"

"It's means lovers."

.
.

"I love you, like I want to stay with you hyung, forever"

"There no forever for us. It's late let's go to sleep sir."

" I will fight for you.. I will fight for our love even if I had to fight with the you for our love then watch me fight with you hyung-nim."

.
.

"Do you want to eat Raman with me?"

" Yo-u said you don't want to eat?"

"Now I want to eat, with you." Taehyung said with a pout.

.
.

"Leave me, l-et me go"

"Never" Taehyung said with a kiss on back of jungkook's neck.

"Why? Why you want me to leave you when I'm planning to never let you go? Start getting used to this tight grab, because it's permanent on you now"

"I love you moon, I love you so much!"

.
.

"Thank you for taking care of me this much hyung-nim. I feel warm which I never felt in my life. Thank you for making me feel this much loved"

"Stop saying thank you, you deserve the world my moon. Don't cry love, I will make sure you always feel loved, every care you seek I'm here to give you. I'm here to give you my everything.

"I-u just need you. That's it! I will be oky. I just need you like before don't leave, just don't leave. Stay with me"

"I will never leave you moon."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

.
.

"I don't know where our relationship will go moon. Loving same gender is consider as a sin here -

"If loving you is a sin hyung. Then let me be the only sinner."

"We're not sinner baby, we're not. Love can never be sin! Don't worry, I'm here, I'm here to fight for us. For Our Love moon. I just need you in my side. That's it."