Chapter- 9

.
.
.
.
.

"Something happened?" Jin asked jungkook, when he saw the always smiling Idol going through the car with a blank face after the fan meet.

Jungkook shook his head little. " nothing, just tired" said and gave Jin a small smile.

"Okay then sleep well okay? Don't play game whole night, remember you have a photoshoot tomorrow morning!" Jin said. Taehyung silently open the car door for the jungkook.

"Thank you hyung-nim." Jungkook said, taehyung can feel the tiredness on his voice.

Jungkook turn his attention to his manager. " i know. I'll sleep don't worry . good night."

" hmm good night." Jin wished him.

Taehyung went in the front seat and the car started.

The Idol lay his head on seat with eyes closed. And taehyung can't stop himself to get curious about the Idol. He saw a little different side of Jeon Jungkook today. From the way people and media describe the Idol, that he never cried infront of camera. He is a well built and personable young man. He always smile. He is Perfect, like a K-pop Idol should be.

But today, taehyung saw the Idol from little closer. It's too early to say this, but the Idol is bit different from the way he used to know him.

The car stopped infront of Jungkook' house. And this time the Idol didn't waited for anyone to open the car door.

Taehyung stepped back when he saw the opening the door itself. Jungkook smiles a little at his shock face and said after getting down from the car.

"Don't have to open the door for me when there no one around us, key hyung-nim? I can do that for myself when we are alone." He said softly and started to walk inside with stunned taehyung behind.

Taehyung walk a little fast and went beside The Idol and asked. " b-but why ! It's my jop Sir!"

Jungkook stop walking and turn, sigh heavily before using his last weapon." I don't want. That it. And i want you to follow my words Mr.Kim." he said with a blank face and started to walk again. Leaving a stunned taehyung again.

"Did he just ordered me ?" He asked. But sadly there was no one to answer his question. So he silently went inside.

He saw jungkook walking upstairs to his room.

"Oh!" The idol turned and look down at taehyung from stairs." Do you know your room hyung-nim?" He asked, his voice again found their softness on it.

And once again taehyung got stunned because the change of personality. He just nodded a little. Made jungkook sigh happily." Thank god! I really have no energy to show you your room. Okay then good night. See you in morning hyung-nim."

Taehyung bowed and jungkook went inside his room.

Now taehyung was laying on the bed. It's almost 4 in morning. He is now tried of try to fall asleep for past hours.

He have insomnia, he couldn't even close eyes for few minute, when he has stress or anxiety.

But that's not the thing today. Because tonight' problem is the bed. Yes bed.

He is missing his bed at the training house. When he used live before coming here.

suddenly this room felt like a death room to him with no life in it. Wow that's sound scary.

He is missing the warm he used to felt while being with Yugyeom and Bambam. Aishh. Now he miss those idiot too.

"Get some sleep!!!!" He almost shout. Almost.