Chapter- 29

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

They stay like that in silence. Jungkook was too tired to speak and taehyung was too busy to check the wet choth. They spend one hour like that.

"Uf! Finally the fever is going low now." Taehyung mumbled, getting to breathe properly again. As jungkook give a small smile to him.

"I'm sorry for worrying you like this." The younger among them said with gulty dropping from his voice.

"As you should! Look, I'm warning you last time moon! No late night swing, no working without resting and eating today forward oky?" Taehyung ordered with a glare. His voice is low but deep, showing how damn serious he is. Jungkook gluped as he nodded like a good boy.

"I still i didn't get it why the heck you swim that late yesterday!" Taehyung says with a disappointment and head shook.

"I-i was just feeling low all of a sudden i guess." Jungkook replied as he looked up at taehyung hold the older face, Stroked the soft cheek with his thumb lovely." Seen you after two days.. i can't control myself. I just wanted to go and ask you every question I had. But at the same time i donno wanna hear any answer for you. Because somewhere in my heart I started to believe, you are right, that you don't love me. I started to believe, is just me who thinks the care you shows is your love for me. I don't wanna hear more for you that how there no forever for us."

"I grow up, people always telling me how to be a man. How be strong. That men never crys, never show their emotions to anyone. But I never felt that from my heart, for me men are not some robot who don't have any kind of emotions. But never in my life i came cross of a person who think like me until I met you." As he leaned a little a kissed taehyung on cheek. With a smile on face.

"You took care of me, yes I know it's was your work to do. But at the same time you always made sure I'm feeling safe, you was there when i cried onstage, you was there when i cried in my office. Whenever I cried I didn't show any disgustingness in you face. There was always worriedness in you face for me." Taehyung slowly rock both of them side by side with a smol smile on his face. Carefully hearing everything his love is saying.

"When you told me you like me in your drunk stage, it's gave me a sort of relief that if i ever felt something for you it'll be from both side. As we spread more time I saw how beautiful person you're. And I'm glad I fell in love with you, I'm glad I love a person like you. Who made me feel beautiful and pretty just the way I wanted to feel, you made me feel me."

"I don't know where our relationship will go moon." Taehyung starts after a little silence. Jungkook silver hearing that.

" Loving same gender is consider as a sin here - " taehyung cut off my jungkook who suddenly pulled out from his arms and said while looking right into his eyes.

"If loving you is a sin hyung. Then let me be the only sinner." Jungkook said as he smashed his lips with the older. Who had tears in his eyes.

They moved their lips, kissed eachother passionately. Putting their everything for eachother.

"We're not sinner baby, we're not. Love can never be sin! Don't worry, I'm here, I'm here to fight for us. For Our Love moon. I just need you in my side. That's it. " As taehyung leaned more and kissed Jungkook' tears away softly.

"I'm not weak with you, i'm the most strongest with you. And if i loose, i don't care. if loving you is a losing game then I prefer to loose again and again." Hearing everything a sob left from jungkook.

"Now my baby, please stop crying. you'll get more sick sweetheart. Please now enough hm?" As the older wiped the younger tears.

The younger nodded and said while looking like a puppy. " I'm sorry, i'm such a cry baby. I just keep on crying infront of you." As he wipers his face with the tissue the older gave him.