Chapter- 23

.
.
.
.
.

"Shell we go back now!" Taehyung let out, when he can't just control his uneasiness while watching yoongi and jungkook talking and laughing.

Jungkook looked at taehyung with little widen eyes. This was the first time he heard taehyung talking in little aggressive tone. Yeah the older had shouted at him one to two times. But this voice is different from that voice.

And he find it kinda hot.

But he still stayed silent with his expression. He have to prove how anger he's at taehyung.

"Yeah," jungkook nodded and again look back at yoongi." Hyung, give me your number." The younger asked.

"Sur-" yoongi was cut off by a deep voice.

"Why? Why you need my hyung's number?" Taehyung asked with eyebrows raised.

"Now he's also my hyung." Jungkook let out not getting why taehyung behaving like this.

Taehyung shut his mouth and let yoongi give number.

No, he's not jealous at yoongi. No, hack! Yoongi doesn't even like boys. The thing is, he can't just see jungkook admiring someone else rather then him.

He want jungkook eyes on him, only him.

It's sound selfish right? But he don't care!

Jungkook get yoongi number and after farewell, he booked a taxi again. Both sat on it.

Yoongi stand on the door way with a huge smile. He's truly happy for his little brother. His brother really found a gem.

He just hope now, that taehyung can get the love he deserve and return the love back to jungkook with more passion.

~

"Oh taehyung! You came back!" Lisa almost shout when he spot both the idol and his bodyguard walking inside.

"Yesh!" Taehyung humbled with a nodded and smile through the existing girl.

Jungkook quick walk passed them and started to get upstairs. He didn't looked back at the man who was wait for him to look. And weng inside his room and lock the door.

Taehyung sigh in disappointment when jungkook just went inside his room.

The younger didn't said a word to him after they get inside the taxi. Didn't even asked why he was absent for past two days. Why didn't taehyung picked up his calls. Nothing. No word.

Guess, taehyung had made jungkook fed up with his continued rejections.

"Go fresh up, i'll get you something quickly." Lisa said and push taehyung a little through his room. The man nodded silently and his eyes again went to the close door. With low head he went his room.

He come back after getting fresh and in new clothe. A simple black sweatpant and blue loose t-shirt.

"Come sit." Lisa said with a smile after seen taehyung.

"Lisa, where's pretty?" The man asked first after coming back. He didn't found the little rabbit in his room so asked her.

That night, when he went out of the mansion. his drunk mind forgot his pretty. After waking up at his house next morning. He hurriedly called lisa and asked her to look after her.

"Oh, her is with jungkook sir." Lisa replied and sat beside taehyung after giving him the last dish.

"With jungkook? How did he found her?" Taehyung asked in shock while stop eating.