Chapter- 37

Vote and comment gays💜(🔪).

Smut ahead.. if you are uncomfortable please skip this chapter. Thank you for understanding.💜
.
.
.
.

Taehyung clenched his fists tightly when Jungkook fell down on stage during performance. But than again stood up and give a 👌🏻sign to ARMY, smiled again like nothing happened.. taehyung sigh in relief seeing that beautiful smile.. his moon was growing like the real moon on sky, more than that if it's possible.

He knew Jungkook will repeatedly blame himself for this little mistake.. and that's what happened after the concert.

The younger didn't let anyone in the changing room. He himself changed and come out wearing a white shirt and gray sweatpants. And after nodding at taehyung and jin everyone went inside cars, left for hotel.

20 minutes taehyung kept look at the eyes closed Jungkook on back seat. Jin didn't disturb the younger thinking after a two long hours concert he most be tried. But taehyung knew better.

"Stop the car." The driver slowly stop the car in a side when jin said so. Other two men on car looked towards him with a questionable face. Jin gave a somehow awkward smile at Jungkook before saying.

"Actually my one frie-nd lives here. He wanted to meet me for a long time. So we planned this meet up I gonna stay tonight and tomorrow at him. I didn't get time to tell you since we were so busy." He said while trying to find his bag on back seat.

"Who is he? Why I never knew you had a friend here tiny?" Jungkook asked with a eyebrow raising. Putting more pressure on 'here' indicating how come jin has a friend on LA?

"Y-you don't know him yeah.. don't worry I'll be back in two days! Be right there when we gonna leave for Chicago, not gonna miss the flight tho!" With that jin opens the car door for himself.

Jin can looked at taehyung who was just watching everything from front seat. " I'm leaving him on your hands so don't make me regret it later tae. I've believes in you."

Taehyung just nodded, he will protect his moon with his life but jin doesn't have to know that.

"Bye, take care and ggukie don't do anything that I get a call from your dad! I'm leaving you alone that doesn't mean I'll not get any update for two days. Taehyung will inform me everything so do as he say oky?" Jin said with a serious face as Jungkook nodded but the manager didn't noticed the little smile on Jungkook's face.

"Follow taehyung orders oky?" Jin said to the other bodyguards gathering around him. Everyone said a yes sir.

"Bye!!! Take care.!" Jungkook waves his hand with a smile on face.. suddenly his face has some light which was missing after the mistake he made on stage today. And jin glares at him before the cars start again leaving jin on road.

_____

Everyone walked silent on the hallway of the hotel they are staying. Jungkook walking ahead while taehyung following behind him with other four bodyguards.

Taehyung took a deep breathe thinking to do the things he had thought the whole ride after jin left. So he turned around facing the other bodyguards who stopped at their steps. " Go to your room guys, mine room is beside Sir I'll drop him and go to mine. You are release for today. And come after I call you tomorrow." His voice was cold avoiding any emotion and face blank. The other men nodded didn't dare to ask any questions. Left for their rooms which in ground floor.