Chapter- 33

.
.
.
.
.

Silence comfortably took over the room. In side both men loving that silence so much. This silence specking so many emotions of them. From not even dreaming to hold each other to now laying on eachother arms inside a blanket. They came a long road.

Taehyung softly kept rubbing Jungkook's naked back as the younger laying on his chest eyes close, his eyes are close too.

As the older man place kisses on the younger silky smooth hair time to time. In a hour or so both slept without any thoughts.

The rain outside flows like a background music, so smoothly.

___

"Yes yes, I'll just call taehyung." Lisa hurriedly said as she literally ran thought taehyung room to call the man out.

Mr. Jeon Dongwook, Jungkook' father sat on a sofa looked around the living room. In his one side his favourite bodyguard lee was standing with a straight face, eyes blank above any emotional.

" taehyung! Jungkook' father is here and he want meet you now" Lisa yell as she took some deep breathe after running.

Taehyung eyes widen as he stand up from his bed. He just came back from Jungkook's room to get a shower as the idol himself taking one in his room.

"Why?" He mumbled, still get a little relief that he came back in right time. Or if Dongwook would have knew somehow that his son and a bodyguard were sleeping together.. that it-

"I don't know, he just came when I was making the breakfast. Let's go and see. Fast he's waiting!" Taehyung sigh. He thought to call Jungkook but let it side. First he himself want to go and see.

"Good morning sir." Taehyung greets the man sitting like a king on the sofa. Who nodded. " Sit taehyung."

Taehyung gulped softly before nodded and sat infront of Dongwook.

"You didn't gave any news after, taehyung" Dongwook let out without wasting any second.

"Sir, nothing really happen afterwards." Taehyung replied with a confidence. Don't wanna show any nervousness to this man.

Dongwook nodded. " nothing really happened Are sure?" He asked last time.

" yes sir nothing happened. Jungkook s-ir just doing dance practice and rehearsal for the tour that's it. And if something happen I'll surely let you know sir." Taehyung said as he stutters when he had to call his moon as sir which become to unfamiliar for him now.

"That's good then, he better not fuck around!" He mumbled. And taehyung grinded his teeth to stop himself from saying any things to this fucked up man.

"Dad?" A soft voice interacted them for saying any further. Both men looked up seeing the idol coming down from upstairs in a hurriedly steps.

Fear took over Jungkook when he saw taehyung sitting infront his dad, head low eyes down. What happen? did his dad said something bad to taehyung? Or worst, if his dad somehow came to know about them-

"Wh-at are you doing here?" He asked stopping between taehyung and his dad, like a wall.

"Oh, good thing you came. I have something to tell you." Dongwook said as he drink his tea with a relaxing face.

Jungkook nodded as he gulped before eyeing taehyung a little then again looking forward at his dad.

"I've cancelled your dance practice for today, mean free for the evening." Dongwook said. And Jungkook again nodded.

"Be ready today Irene will come here, and you both will have dinner together. Me and her dad agreed for your marriage in next summer. Irene wants to spends time with you before that, you know getting to know eachother something like that." Dongwook said while eyes Lisa when he saw how her hands are shaking while picking up the empty cup.