Chapter- 30

Play the song when told! 👆

.
.
.
.

Taehyung turn on the TV and went back to the little hooman in the bed, covering with blanket.

Today is off day for jungkook, that's also mean a off day for his personal bodyguard.

They ate inside the room after their little talk, now the younger fever is in control. But still he has slightly heat body.

After eating jungkook requested the older to watch a movie together. So here they are ready to watch a kdrama.

Jungkook move the cover and taehyung slip inside then again cover both of them. And the younger moved close to the older, place his head on the other man chest.

Taehyung smiled at that. As he hold jungkook tightly,

"I like your hair now." Taehyung mumbled as he softly caress the younger soft hair. Who hummed slowly and rub face.

"I like my long hair too." Jungkook said as he looked at taehyung with his head tilted a little, chin pressing on taehyung' chest.

"You look pretty like this moon." Taehyung whisper while his voice getting deep. As he lean and give a gentle kiss on jungkook's forehead.

Jungkook smile, looking more pretty than before. "Why you call me as moon?"

"I don't know exactly when it's started. But looking at you always remains me of the moon. It's just came when i realised my feelings for you. As i believed that time i can never get you as mine, you're far away from my reach, just like the moon. And you were just so so beautiful in my eyes like the moon." Taehyung explain with a smile and Jungkook nodded with his cheeks started to get red.

"And moon has scars." Jungkook suddenly said. While eyes on taehyung face. " so do I"

He has grown up hearing his father yelling at him how imperfect he's. How much a fail he's to his father. Everyday. After a time. He started to believe them. How will he not? When your mother father is calling you a disappointment.

Getting hit by his father every now and then. For little low number in exam. For missing a high tone. For singing little off track.

He have a black scars on his back given by father for continually asking about his older brother. He was just 12 years old that time. But still that scars never went out his body.

"So what you have scars? Your scars are beautiful too just the way your every other part are. Your imperfections is all what makes you unique for anyone. And baby " Taehyung said softly as he hold jungkook's cheek with one hand, and said while looking into those star eyes. " Like you said, the moon has scars too but look how it shines every darkest night. Just the way you always shines while hiding all of your scars. And i'm proud of you for it, I'm so proud of you moon"

"Are you? You're really proud of me?" Jungkook asked like a child as his eyes filled with little little sparkles.

Some people kept saying how he throughout his this idol journey, how he just get popularity because he's Jeon Dongwook's one and only son. People fail to see how hard he worked for every other thing in his life. He lost his childhood for this popularity, he has lost his real happiness, lost his family.

He has lost his brother.

He slept so many night empy stomach, just because his father thought he gained weight. Ate ice cube two time a day in place of food.

He stayed up nights working on his vocals.

Stay away from his family for years when he needed their warmth.