My contracted wife went to the disco 8.13

Start from the beginning

"Host, there is no one outside." The system cleaned up those surveillance cameras, edited and saved all the relevant images.

"Okay." Mo Zhiyang took a deep breath. He would definitely meet a lot of people on the way back, and he didn't know if he could make it back.

If he bites people on the way, his life will definitely be over, and he will be completely degenerated.

Mo Zhiyang took off his coat and covered his head, "Damn it, I must find out that stinky idiot, then chop him up and throw him to the mermaids!" He took a deep breath, opened the door and ran away.

When he found the medicine that vampires could use and came back, the person was gone. Chi Yan looked at the empty toilet and felt that he had been cheated. He took out his cell phone and was about to call him when he received a message.

Little wife: Hey, hey, I'm not feeling well and I'm going home first. You can come find me when you get home.

Meng Qing stood aside, looking slightly anxious, "Director Chi, why is Mrs. Chi missing? Where has he gone?" Care is concern, but why is not known.

"He's not feeling well. He's going back first. Say hello the others, I'm going back too." Chi Yan put the phone away, took the medicine and left.

After he left, Meng Qing took out his mobile phone, but strangely, he could see the content of the text message just now, "It's strange, didn't it succeed? How did those people do it?"

Mo Zhiyang ruined the plan every time.

Chi Yan hurried home. The light in the living room was on, but no one was there. he thought he was resting in the room, so he went to the kitchen to make a cup of hot water and serve it to him.

"Yang Yang, open the door?" Chi Yan held the hot water in one hand and used his other hand to turn the doorknob, only to find that it was locked. "Yang Yang? I brought the medicine."

Mo Zhiyang was hiding in the bathroom, and he could smell the sweet smell through two doors. The smell lingered on the tip of his nose, and it felt like ants were biting him all over his body. Only drinking blood could relieve it.

"Host, are you okay?" The system was a little worried.

"It's not good." Mo Zhiyang sat on the ground, leaning against the bathroom door, "Is there any chance to quit this thing? I don't want to be tied down by anything, even instinct."

The system muttered, "Yes, but it's very painful." It takes some time and strong willpower. Regarding willpower, the system is not worried about the host, but it will be very painful.

The system does not want to see the host feel uncomfortable.

"Is there anything more painful than losing self-control?" Mo Zhiyang stood up, "We still have to discuss this matter with Chi Yan."

Chi Yan shouted at the door for a long time, almost slamming the door in before he heard the response, "Yang Yang, Yang Yang, are you there? Answer me."

"Chi Yan, we have to talk through the door." Mo Zhiyang was leaning against the door, turning his head slightly and talking to him, "I... was force-fed blood."

The words exploded in Chi Yan's mind. The glass in his hand fell from his hand and hit the ground. His trouser legs were soaked with splashes. Hot water poured on his feet before he came back to his senses and knocked on the door."Yang Yang, Yang Yang, open the door, are you okay?"

"Listen to me first." Mo Zhiyang covered his stomach and slowly slid from the door panel to the ground. "I have to restrain myself. It's just the beginning. I only drank a little and I can still control it."