A tragic end to a new beginning

School was finally coming to an end and everybody was studying Chase complaining like usual. Rocky was trying to get him to study hard so that they could have an epic summer before they all went to college.

Chase: why do we even need to write tests like this doesn't help me at all

Rocky: it's how they figure out whether or not you know anything

Chase: I know things I just hate tests like I get anxiety or something and I forget

Rocky: you'll be fine Chase I promise have I ever let you down before

Chase: no but this is starting to get ridiculous I mean what if I don't graduate with you guys

Skye: babe, I promise just have faith you will be fine, and everyone will graduate together

Rubble: most of us will graduate, but we're still one friend short

Everest: we're short on her friendship she will always be remembered, and she will be graduating with us in spirit rubble have some faith

Rubble: it's just so damn hard I mean I miss her so much it's like a piece of me is missing

Leah: I I feel it too and I miss her so much but Everest is right Abby will be with us in spirit. In fact, I feel like she's always with us.

Skye: I feel her everywhere I'll never forget her every time I put something on I think of her would Abby like this dress? Would Abby like this pair of pants? I just feel every time I put some clothes on a channel her. She was our fashion guru.

Ahri: I do the exact same thing it's like she's judging me saying girl you can't wear that, but this looks so much better

Everest: I love how a conversation about school and studying, went to Abby

Chase: you know it was a much-needed distraction. I feel a little bit better now about tests, knowing that if I channel Abby maybe I'll actually pass.

Rubble: Abby was smart channelling her would be a good thing and you'll pass Chase

Chase: thanks guys now I've only we could get Marshall to come hang out with us. Has anybody talk to him?

Zuma: he won't even answer his phone these days like what is up Everest do you know?

Everest: he keeps telling me he's busy. I don't know it makes me sad sort of I mean my own boyfriend doesn't even wanna talk to me.

Skye: I'm sure that's not the reason there has to be something going on Zuma has your brother been talking to Lizzie?

Zuma: who the hell knows I don't see much Kol he's either in his room, playing video games or out with his friends.

Chase: does he have any trauma from what happened to him or is he good?

Zuma: my brother has no trauma. He was ready to punch that guy in the face. As for Lizzie I don't know.

Chase: Xayah has been having nightmares, and I find her in my bed quite often. You know sad to think that it was her own father that did this.

Everest: there's no proof of that. I mean the guy who did it is in jail yes, but we have no evidence that he was ever her father.

Rocky: her mother never did find a partner and she's always wanted to have a baby so she went to an anonymous sperm bank. Turns out that the sperm bank had a data breach. All of the men were contacted and I think that's how her father found out about her. I'm not sure why he would go as far as kidnapping.

Zuma: according to my dad, the guy was nuts. He was super mad about not getting the job. It could be that he was planning on taking Lizzie and Kol but he found out about Xayah. He had no intention of ever hurting her, but Kol and Lizzie I honestly couldn't tell you what he was thinking.