Christmas

A/N I am going to do everyone's Christmas morning, it will focus on each person and their family separately.

Everyone woke up to a different experience on Christmas morning as they all spent the day with their family. 

Chase and Everest woke up to the smell of bacon and they were surprised, they usually did presents first. They both came downstairs and sat at the table,

Aunt May: Good morning, I thought we would start off with breakfast

Chase: Smells amazing

Everest: It does thank you Aunt May

Aunt May: your welcome it has been a while since I had anyone with me for Christmas so it will be a nice change.

Chase: even though its weird not having dad here I want to also say thanks to you Aunt May. I feel like we can actually have a stable life here and not have to keep moving around. 

Aunt May: you both don't have to keep thanking me, I am glad to have you with me. As for stable well we will see our life together is just getting started. I promise to go easy on the both of you if you meet me half way and try not to get into to much trouble.

Everest: Well I can't speak for Chase but I promise, to our new lives

Chase: to our new lives

They all toasted and finished breakfast, Chase and Everest helped with the dishes, and then they exchanged gifts. Aunt May bought each of them a new laptop for school and they were super grateful. Chase bought Everest new snowboarding boots that she wanted and Everest bought Chase a very nice watch. They also received a few things from their dad that their Aunt was keeping, Chase received his military jacket and a bunch of medals he received in his time with the army. Everest received the purple heart he earned and his badge that made him lieutenant. They both cried when she gave them this and spent the rest of the day remembering their dad. They also bought their Aunt a spa gift certificate for a weekend getaway.

Leah felt like her Christmas was miserable she didn't even want to go downstairs but she decided to anyways as she was hungry.

Beau: Merry Christmas Leah

Leah: yeah Merry Christmas

Beau: try and at least look happy 

Leah: I am happy

Josie: I am excited for our first Christmas together Leah

Leah: hopefully our last

Leah muttered under her breathe and Beau having over heard her rolled his eyes, he knew Leah was unhappy but he also wanted to convince her that he was not the bad guy. Josie and Beau bought Leah a new iphone and an Ipad. 

Leah: Thanks

Beau: I wish you would open up a bit more Leah, we are not the enemy

Leah: I just want to be with mom

Beau: well you might not get too so at least try and act like you want to be here.

Leah: I don't want to be here! you treat me like a child I am 14 years old and I want to be free to make my own choice

Beau: I promise to lighten up a bit on the rules if you promise not do anything with that boyfriend of yours

Leah: I can do what I want,  I am not going to discuss my love life with you and I already had the talk with mom

Beau: At least try and enjoy Christmas Leah

Leah: fine

The rest of the day went rather smoothly and Leah was surprised that Josie actually made a decent dinner. She didn't know what to buy her dad so she bought him a tie and a really expensive cologne. She also bought a bracelet for Josie because she didn't want to make her feel bad. Leah actually had a decent evening and tried to at least have a little more fun.