𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖙 (Part 2)

As we ran from the pack of wolves, my legs started to weaken. The fall I had suffered a little bit ago was painfully evident, and my legs were showing signs of broken bones. I couldn't run with broken bones, so we had to find a way out of this situation quickly. 

It had taken us so long to find Felix that it had already become night, and we were trapped in the dark forest. The trees loomed above us, casting long, ominous shadows on the ground. 

Every sound made me jump, and I couldn't shake the feeling that we were being watched. Just as I was starting to lose hope, I saw a movement out of the corner of my eye. I turned to see a thunderdragon emerging from the darkness.

 Its scales glinted in the moonlight, and its eyes glowed with an electric blue intensity. It looked like it was not going to spare us any mercy. My heart raced as the dragon approached us. Its massive wings beat slowly, causing the air to ripple with each stroke. 

I could feel the ground trembling beneath my feet, and I knew that we were in grave danger. The dragon's gaze fell upon us, and it let out a deafening roar. I felt my knees wobble, and my vision blurred for a moment. When I opened my eyes, the dragon was closer, its jaws open wide, revealing rows of razor-sharp teeth. 

I knew that we had to act fast. I drew my sword, preparing to defend myself and Felix. But as I looked at the dragon, I realized that it was not just any ordinary thunder dragon. It was a rare, ancient creature, one that was said to possess immense power and wisdom. 

I hesitated for a moment, unsure of what to do. Without hesitation, I turned to Felix and whispered, "Run!" We both took off in opposite directions, hoping to distract the dragon and lead it away from each other. 

As we ran, the dragon's roar grew louder, and I could feel its hot breath on my neck. I knew that it was gaining on me, and I had to think fast. Suddenly, an idea struck me. I quickly scanned my surroundings, searching for a place to hide. 

My eyes landed on a nearby cave, partially hidden by bushes. Without thinking twice, I ducked inside, hoping that the dragon wouldn't follow. I waited in silence, holding my breath, as the dragon passed by the entrance of the cave. 

Its wings beat rapidly, sending drafts of air through the opening. I held still, praying that it wouldn't notice me. After what felt like an eternity, the dragon finally moved on, its roars growing fainter with each passing second.

 I let out a sigh of relief, grateful to have escaped its wrath. But as I caught my breath, I realized that Felix was nowhere to be found. Panic set in, and I searched the cave, calling out his name. There was no response. I knew that I had to find him, but I also knew that I couldn't go back out there alone.

 The dragon was still out there, and I did not doubt that it would attack us again if given the chance. So I waited, huddled in the safety of the cave, listening intently for any sign of movement outside. And as I waited, I couldn't shake the feeling that we were far from home, lost in a dangerous forest, with no way out.

As the dragon closed in on us, its electric breath illuminating the dark cave, I felt a sense of hopelessness wash over me. We were trapped, with no way out, and the dragon was determined to finish us off.

But then, something unexpected happened. Draco, who had been quiet and still until now, suddenly transformed into his larger form. His body grew and changed, his scales becoming harder and more defined, his wings spreading wide.

"Draco, what are you doing!" I screamed, fear and confusion mixing in my voice.

He ignored me, his focus fixed on the dragon. With a mighty roar, he launched himself at the beast, his claws extended and ready to strike.