17. Surprise, Surprise!

No, no, no, no, no, no, no! This can't be happening to me! I can't believe my luck. The only thing that ever happens to me is bad things. If it wasn't for Draco, I would have died already.

Let me start from the beginning. I got reincarnated into this world, and it's been nothing but trouble since day one. I was born into a noble family But things took a turn for the worse when I decided to save the prince. Yes, you heard that right. The prince. I risked my life to protect him, and what did I get in return? A title. A stupid title that means nothing. I'm a four-year-old baron. How does that even make sense?

And now, to top it all off, I've been assigned a teacher who looks like he belongs in a nightmare. He's tall, dark, and menacing. His eyes seem to bore into my soul, and his voice sends shivers down my spine. I can't even stand to be near him.

How did my life end up like this? I swear, everything that can go wrong does. I'm starting to think that fate has it out for me. But you know what? I won't give up. I'll fight back. I'll prove everyone wrong and show them that I'm more than just a four-year-old baron. I'm Ember, and I won't let anyone push me around. Bring it on, world. I'm ready for whatever you throw my way.

And I guess this was one of Kai's plans leaving me and not teaching me magic and then telling the King for a new teacher who was gonna be the most Venomous man in all of the nightmares. I am gonna have a nightmare about him this was not good at all!

As he spoke, his voice danced around the room, taunting and teasing me with every syllable. His words were like a game of hide and seek, darting between jest and earnestness, leaving me unsure of what lay ahead. He leaned in closer, his breath cold against my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"Well, well, well," he whispered, his voice dripping with sarcasm, "look at you, my dear. You seem to be quite perplexed, don't you?"

I felt my heart race as he paused, his eyes sparkling with mischief. He was enjoying this, reveling in my confusion and unease.

"Oh, I do love seeing people in such a state," he continued, his voice dripping with condescension. "It's simply adorable!"

He smiled, a wicked grin spreading across his face. "But fear not, my sweet. For I shall help you unravel whatever mysteries are plaguing your mind."

His words were like a double-edged sword, offering both comfort and threat. I couldn't help but wonder what lay hidden beneath his surface, what secrets he kept locked away.

"After all," he said, his voice lowering to a whisper, "I am the great teacher, the master of illusions and trickery."

He leaned in closer still, his breath hot against my ear. "Now, let us see... what seems to be the problem, my dear?"

His voice was like a caress, soft and gentle, yet laced with a subtle menace. I felt my skin crawl as he spoke, my senses heightened, alert to the danger that lurked beneath his words.

"Are you sure you're ready to know the answer?" he asked, his voice dripping with malice. "Or would you rather remain in blissful ignorance?"

I hesitated, unsure of how to respond. His gaze seemed to bore into my soul, searching out my deepest fears and desires.

"Ah, but where's the fun in that?"

yeah, this is not good at all i don't want to be near him for a second longer and what's this light illuminating him that just makes him seem scarier i feel like he is gonna kill me!

"so let's get started in learning magic right now!" I screamed

"Ah, an eager one, are ye? Very well, let us begin our little game of cat and mouse, shall we? But remember, my dear, I am the master of this realm, and you are just a pawn in my game. So, let us see if you can keep up with me, hmm?"