🌠003; ABOMINATION

Start from the beginning

Sabrina awkwardly smiles. "Oh! Right, heh, of course!"

"Bree? What is it?" Allison concerningly asks.

"...it's about your mother." Sabrina hesitantly says.

Allison's body froze up, then slowly looks at Sabrina. "...what about my mother?"

                    —⁠☆★☆★☆—

Allison's hazel eyes showed shock and surprise, not once uttering a word after what she ex had explained to her.

"My mother tried to kill you?" Allison whispers in shock.

Sabrina nods slowly at her question.

"And Derek killed her before she could've done it?" Allison asks.

Sabrina nods once again.

"He did it for you." Allison states.

Sabrina scrunches up her face, not exactly agreeing with that sentence.

"Derek Hale? Doing something for me? For someone other than his self? Please, Derek Hale cares about no one besides his self." Sabrina says with a look of distaste.

Allison lightly chuckles. "That's true."

Sabrina fiddles with the hoops on her cut styled jeans, her dark orbs looking down at the material.

"Alli?" Sabrina whispers, looking at her.

Allison then looks at her. "Yeah?"

"...do you think my powers are weak? Do you think i am an abomination?" Sabrina quietly asks.

Allison stares at her in shock that she'd think of herself like that. "What? No, no."

Allison then hugs the girl. "Oh, no, no, no, honey, why'd you say that?"

Sabrina hugs her back, putting her chin on her shoulder. "No reason."

"Don't say that." Allison tightly hugged her.

                    —⁠☆★☆★☆—

Fangs that were sharp was seen tearing into a human's neck, blood staining the fangs, turning it dark red, blood staining over the girl's mouth, snarls of aggression escaping her.

She didn't care if the person was dead, she just wanted more.

A strong pair of arms was seen wrapped around the ravenette, tugging her away.

"Calm down, calm down!"

The girl was seen being shoved onto the ground, growling, but then she calmed down as she saw who it was.

"Sebastian?"

"Yeah, it's me." He softly says.

Serena then angrily glares at him. "You!"

"You did this to me!"

"There wasn't any choice! One of you were going to die, i couldn't let that happen."

"Yeah, and now, i have to live with my life for all eternity and try not to think what my sister's blood would feeling around my fangs, thanks a lot!" Serena sarcastically says.

"Calm down-."

"C-calm down? I just killed someone!"

"We'll get rid of the body, but first..."

"I don't even know what's going on with me, why do i feel the sudden urge to drain every living being? Like, no matter how much blood i drink it's not satisfying?" Serena panicked.

"You'll never be alone, i'll be here, helping you through everything."

"No, this isn't going to work, and my sister, she's-"

Sebastian then grabs onto her face, forcing her to look at him. "Serena! I promise, we'll get through this, and you two will be as you were."

"...but, for now you have to stay away from her, for both yours and hers safety, you understand?" Sebastian cautiously says.

                    —⁠☆★☆★☆—

In another part of the preserve, Sabrina was seen standing by a tree, leaning against the bark of the tree, when she felt a shadow hovering over her.

Sabrina then twirled around on her heels, her seeing Derek in front of her.

"So, you were here? I've been looking for you." Derek sighs out in relief.

Sabrina scoffs, staring at him up and down. "Why? Got some other savage remarks you wanna throw at me?"

"You are not useless."

Sabrina amusingly stares at him. "Was that an apology?"

"Would you accept an apology?"

"...no." Sabrina bluntly says, giving him a glare.

Derek rolls his eyes. "Oh! You teenagers are so damn stubborn! Here, i am trying to do something i've never done to anyone and you're not even..."

"I didn't ask you to." Sabrina snapped.

"Would you just accept the damn apology?" Derek glares at her.

Sabrina then hums, a smile appearing on her face. "Would you accept a hug?"

"Uh, no, no, sweetie, i don't do hug-."

Sabrina just ignores his protests, hugging him either way.

"You have to hug me back." Sabrina whispers.

"Okay, i'll help." She says, wrapping his arms around her, not feeling any movements.

Sabrina then slowly pulls away from him, her smiling at him.

"You're a very difficult girl to read." Derek observes.

"And you figured it out! That makes you one of my favorite person." Sabrina softly giggles.

Derek just stares at her as if trying to figure something out, the girl just shyly smiling at him.

                    —⁠☆★☆★☆—