Chapter 56

With those annoying guys gone, Ren Chenxi felt a lot more relieved. However, Zhang Tongqi still harbored some resentment. Facing the departing figures, she flaunted her long nails, but under Mu Ning's warning gaze, she reluctantly retracted her claws.

"Hey, still want to beat them up?" Chen Gu chuckled beside her. "Forget it, forget it. Our leader won't give them water anymore. That'll be enough to make them miserable. Those people used to waste water so much, and now suddenly they have to conserve water... heh, thinking about it is pitiful."

But Zhang Tongqi was different.

"Pitiful my foot! What do you know?" Zhang Tongqi glanced at Chen Gu with dissatisfaction. Despite Sun Jia's efforts to stop them, these boys still didn't know about Sun Jia being poisoned. Mu Ning's suggestion was to wait until Sun Jia completely recovered from the poisoning and her wounds healed before finding a way to get revenge on Fan Xue Chang.

Even though the Fan family was considered equal to the leader in the South Sea Base, it didn't mean Mu Ning and the others were willing to silently endure this loss. Moreover, this was clearly not an ordinary setback. Without Ren Chenxi's timely discovery, the consequences of Sun Jia falling into drug addiction were unimaginable. In Zhang Tongqi's mind, Fan Xue Chang, with his cunning and poisonous smoke that nearly killed Sun Jia, should pay with his dog's life!

Fan Xue Chang, along with his lackeys who harmed Sun Jia, like Dong Ting and Li Jie, all had to pay the price!

Of course, within the base, Mu Ning and the others couldn't easily take action against Fan Xue Chang. Fortunately, Fan Xue Chang had a fixed schedule for going out several times a week, claiming to search for better plants to produce drugs in the wilderness. These addicts had become completely dependent on drugs. For Mu Ning and the others, Fan Xue Chang's time outside the base was the perfect opportunity for revenge.

In this chaotic apocalypse, who could guarantee what dangers Fan Xue Chang might encounter outside? So if something happened to Fan Xue Chang during his time outside the base, even if the Fan family wanted to investigate, they would have nowhere to start. Once Fan Xue Chang was gone, those disgusting bloodsucking giant babies in the base would undoubtedly face even more difficult lives. Perhaps, one day, they might even die of thirst!

While Zhang Tongqi was secretly plotting her revenge with gritted teeth, Chen Gu, standing beside her, seemed puzzled and gave her a nudge. "Hey hey! I don't know what's going on!"

As a result, Chen Gu received another disdainful look from Zhang Tongqi. But Chen Gu didn't mind; he was in a good mood now. Not only did he obtain a crystal core generator, allowing him to play games freely in the future, but they also managed to drive away those disgusting bloodsucking parasites. They could finally be rid of them. In that sense, Sister Xi was truly their lucky star. Oh right! Sister Xi also had medicine to treat Little Jia's injuries!

Thinking about Sun Jia's injuries, Chen Gu chased after Zhang Tongqi and asked, "By the way, how effective is Sister Xi's medicine? Is Little Jia's injury much better now?"

"The medicine was just applied! Do you think it's a miracle drug? Can you see immediate results?" Zhang Tongqi became irritated when discussing Sun Jia's injuries. If it weren't for the leader saying that these boys were too impulsive, there would be no need to conceal Sun Jia's true condition from them! Looking at Chen Gu's silly appearance... indeed, it was quite worrying! Even if they didn't impulsively seek revenge against Fan Xue Chang and the others, their daily words and actions would surely reveal something!

Alright, alright, the leader was right. Currently, they should wait until Sun Jia detoxified, her injuries improved, and then discuss revenge with the boys!