"No, no", You waved away, "It's fine. It's not just Kai and Sasha", You breathed.

Realization set in, a sad smile crossing his face, "You know she wanted to be here...", He spoke lowly as he fixed the last flower.

"I know", You nodded, pulling away slightly, "Its hard for her to be around everyone with everything that's happened..."

"She just needs time", He swallowed, "She's been trying it out on her own."

"It's only been two years. It's still fresh. It's taken all of us a while to get back to...Whatever normal is now", You shrugged, with a heavy understanding, "Besides she isn't the only one keeping their distance, I got a letter from Historia this morning saying she wished she could of made it—But with the rise in the Jeagerists she fears for her safety trying to come all the way to Marley", You shared.

"I don't blame her", He sighed, "Plus she has a daughter to look out for now. She has to stay wary of the trips she makes."

"I also got one from Hitch", You chuckled, "With her position in the military over there she didn't think it would be smart for her to come all this way—Plus she mentioned not having a date, so theres that."

"Same old Hitch", He smiled with an amused huff as you sent him a comforting grin before the door shot open.

Levi entered the room with a quick pace as he wheeled himself over the threshold, "You coming or what", He barked out making you roll your eyes at his impatience.

Turning to face him your face pulled up in question, "What are you in such a rush for?"

"Mr. Levi! Mr. Levi", A few voices called out from the hallway. A smug grin coated your lips as three teens came running into the room.

"Ohh that explains it", You snickered, as Armin tried concealing his own grin, "I didn't know you got along with kids so well, Mr.Levi", You teased, drawing your attention back to him.

"Shut it", He hissed at your taunt as the kids walked up to you with wide eyes.

"You look so pretty", They praised, making a soft smile fall on your face.

"That is very sweet", You nodded before looking down at their own appearance. Both Kaya and Gabi wore matching dresses as a basket of petals rested in each of their arms. Turning your attention to the young boy, you took in Falco's fitted suit as he held onto a small box, "You guys clean up pretty well." They stood bashfully at your compliments as you turned with a blank face towards the brooding man, "You know the person walking down the aisle with the bride usually tells her she looks beautiful", You hinted his way.

He stared at you for a moment with a collected look before muttering, "You cleaned up nice...."

A smile fell to your lips, "Than—

"Surprisingly", He ended, cutting you off in the process of your gratitude towards his compliment.

"Asshole", You muttered under your breath.

He ignored your words as he lifted his hand to point outside the room, "What's with all the flowers? I thought you hated them?"

"Mrs. Kirstein, and Mrs. Braus insisted", You waved away, "And I know if my sister were here she'd say there aren't enough..."

A low hum left his lips as the creaking of the door opened revealing Connie and Reiner as they stood at the entry way, "Are we getting this party started or what", Your friend yelled out, as he pushed his way into the room.

"Pieck said everyone's arrived, so whenever you're ready", Reiner explained, following after Connie.

"You heard him", Levi grunted, "Let's hurry this up."