Chapter 50⚠️🚫

🚫❌VIOLENCE WARNING: TORTURE AHEAD, if you are uncomfortable please skip it.⚠️❌

Tae took a deep breath feeling like a monster for thinking the things he is going to do so he closed his eyes being weak for giving someone pain by his own hand.

But the moment he closed his eyes the bad memories of that fearful night came folding in his mind which subconsciously  made his hold tighter on the glass bottle.

Zuri's eyes widened when she saw tae now looking at her darkly but then she  screamed loudly feeling the burning pain when tae throw the liquid on the abdominal region.

While every else person looked at the front scene in total shock cause tae just now throw acid on her lower part.

while taehyung who was in rage and anger by that memory empty the whole acid bottle on her face,smashed the glass bottle on her head and then he stabbed the broken glass on her neck killing her on the spot, so terribly.

He back away a little when he felt two hands hugging him from back as kook whispered

''You did so well, my love.''

Tae felt a weird proudness lingering in his whole body after his bunny praised him for this as he faced kook with his beautiful boxy smile which kook shut by giving a deep kiss to tae as a compliment for doing it all safely.

They were in there own lovely moment not having the clue about their surrounding which was looking at the dead body with horror filled eyes.

Even jin, yoongi and hobi was shocked to the core thinking Taehyung, the sweet, and kind person is the one who shows his dark side now and f*ck the result is so brutal in the form of Zuri's dead body.

Taehyung, the kind soul killed someone!

''Hubby, how about you go back and I come behind you in an hour after killing another sh*t.''

Jungkook softly said which made tae smile as he answered,

''How about I wait for my baby to complete his work and then we both go back together? This sounds much more good.''

''Hubby, are you sure you will be able to see that cause I am really carving to give a good torture session, it will be nasty and disgusting.''

Jungkook asked being a little worried as he remembered how tae responded seeing a dead body in torture room once.

''Who said I am gonna see those gross things, actually I will be staring at my baby who looks so sexy and f*ckable when his crazy side takes control over him.''

''Ahh..h-hubby.''

Jungkook moaned faintly at his hubby's words which only increased when tae sucked his neck while giving a little pinch on his left side sensetive bud.

''Shhh.. Baby. Don't let other listen your pleasurable moans. My this favourite music should always have only one listener that is it's creater, so let's continue this in our room.''

Jungkook nodded with a blush and take a step back from tae as the closeness was making him think about the things he badly wanna do with his hubby which surely he can't, atleast not now so backing away a little is the better option right now.

''Take him to torture room.''

Jungkook coldly ordered making other snap out from their shocked state.

A man hurriedly dragged seon inside the torture room, later lied him on the table, chaining his legs and hands with metal chains while seon was trying to be freed somehow but tightly locked chains were not letting him move his one muscle even.