Chapter 28

''See, I am not being a villain in my sons love life but I just want surety that they won't end up being heartbroken and we regret giving your relationships our blessing when at the end all you three is gonna do is leave our sons.''

''Uncle if this is what making you hesitate to accept our love then be  assured because we are never gonna leave jimin neither jungkook gonna let tae go away from him. I and hobi loves our jimin too much uncle,and if you want take your time to believe it.''

After listening yoongi , mr kim looked at jungkook expecting him to say something.

''Appa bunny hy-''

''Let him say taehyung whatever he wanna say.''

Jungkook signed knowing he has to do a convey conversation in which he is very bad which is making his tensed now.

He know how to order someone but to convey someone is not something he can do.

Even his gang members and jimin got worried not knowing what jungkook will do.

Tae too understand it as he softy pulled jungkook near him.

''Look at me hyung.''

As in a instant jungkook looked at tae with worry in his eyes.

''My bunny, I know you loves me and I am never gonna doubt on your love but I wanna know how much hyung, to what limit you love me?''

Jungkook was staring at tae eyes which was showing love for him and there he forget the surrounding and answered tae with the immense love he have for his tae.

''If love really have a limit hubby then I have crossed that long ago with no turning back. I am crazy, psycho, idiot, dumb, lovesick , call whatever you wanna but only for you. You know right hubby, i always say I can kill someone for you but I can die for you too hubby just never stop loving me. I will give my everything to you, I just want your love in return.''

Tae immediately hugged his baby while both have tears in their eyes.

He can point out that pleading voice of his bunny at the ending.

Tae chuckled thinking his bunny is never good at sweet words, but here he is having tears just by jungkook words.

Everyone present there was having a big smile on their face.

The members know that there is no compare between their love for their lovers and jungkook's love for tae.

No doubt they love their partner but
the love jungkook have for tae is too intense and crazy.

Even tae love can't be equal to jungkook's love because now it's like he only breath for tae, only lives for tae.

Maybe it's really true that the most sinful soul have a most pure and passionate love for their partner.

''Thank you my baby for loving me this much.''

Tae said as he pecked jungkook forehead who closed his eyes.

''I am sure appa now you won't have any doubt on my hyung.''

Mr kim came near them with a wide smile on his face and hugged both already hugging couple and then patted both of their backs saying.

''You two have my permission boys even though you two are already dating.''

Tae chuckled as he said ''thank you appa.''

''And jimin ,yoongi and hobi come here.''

Mr kim said as all three came near them as they also got a fatherly hugs from mr kim.

''I want to tell you something about jimin maybe he himself have already told you all but as his appa i just want to tell you everything which he must have avoided it.''

This made everyone serious as they again taken their previous place.

'' Jimin in not my own son, but we have never differentiate between him and tae. After my friend and his wife died in a car accident leaving this 9 year old angel alone in this cruel world. While even jimin just somehow survived in that accident but none of his relative was ready to accept him. we have protected him and tae with everything we can but still some people never stop blaming jimin, saying he is the bad luck for their parents, he is the reason his parents died even when he was never at fault. He became scared and insecure to express his real thought and feeling among someone not so closed to him. Even it takes one years for us to get that small jimin open up to us. Even today he sometimes get panick attack if he started thinking he must be the reason if something bad happens. So, If jimin is being his own self with you two and loving you two then indeed you both are best for my son.''

Everyone was having tears in their eyes they knew about everything mr kim told expect about those panick attack, insecurity and bullying.

jimin was crying remembering those horrible days of his life while yoongi hugged jimin from one side and hobi from another as he was sitting between these two.

Both are now burning in anger. They just want to know who was those fucking people and they swear they will kill them in a painful way.

''Who were they kitten, just name them.''
Hobi asked jimin who kissed his and yoongi cheeks.

''They were people hyung who don't even matter to me, so I don't ever feel the need to remember them.''

''I hope yoongi and hobi now you will protect this angel of us from every bad thing.''

''We will aunty. We will protect him even with our life.''
Yoongi said to mrs kim who pecked jimin forehead.

''And one thing more, I don't need time for accepting you two. I am accepting you two as my son in laws.''

Jimin giggled with tears in his eyes as he hugged mr kim saying ''thank you appa.''

''Take them to your room jimin, tae take kook to your room and jin and rm come with me, I will take you two in guest room.''

Everyone nodded at mrs kim words as they parted to their rooms.

In taehyung room

Jungkook was looking around the room when tae back hugged him after closing the door

''I told you earlier, my parents will accept you right hyung, but you was the one being scared now see they agree.''

''Hmm, they did now remove your hands.''

Jungkook coldly stated as he yanked tae's rested hand on his waist and get away from him making tae confuse as fuck.
________________________

Thanks for reading. ❤️

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Take care💜💜