EPILOGUE

Jungkook was engrossed in his work when a phone ringtone disturbed him.

He signed as he took tae's phone and looked at the screen and there, his all concentration flew away after seeing 'Principal mam' name on the phone screen.

His babies again got in trouble!

He picked up the phone and yes, he was right. Still he talked and said he will reach there in 30 minutes.

Thankfully tae is in meeting and forget to take his phone with him means he can sneak out this time and tae won't get any clue of him, saving his babies this time.

He immediately gets out of his office and ran out of the company just to stop in his company's parking lot.

Sh*t!

He can't take his car or call any driver to bring any of their cars cause tae will get clue and then he is finished.

So, he called a cab and left from there not noticing a pair of eyes looking at him.

When jungkook reached his babies school, he paid the cab driver and get's Inside school.

He directly went towards principal office amd opened the door just to be hugged by his 2 cute 8 years baby girls making his cold expression broke into a chuckle.

''What my babies did this time?''

''Look at the corner sir.''

Principal mam said with a little fear.

''Emmoa this time, we didn't did anything wrong.''

Ari said as soon as his emmoa's eyes travelled to the corner where a boy was standing with some bad bruises and blood while glaring at his babies.

''EYES DOWN, BOY.''

Jungkook angrily shouted at the boy who immediately looked down in fear.

''Emmoa, he was bullying Taegukk and even pushed him , so as his big sisters, we beat this boy.''

Jungkook immediately looked at his 5 years little baby boy who was looking at his emmoa with a pout.

''Baby, you got hurt somewhere?''

As jungkook started checking his little son for any injury but sign in relief when he found none.

He picked up his son making him sit on his lap but a little hiss left kook's lips which grabbed all their children's attention.

''Emmoa what happened? Are you hurt?''

''No baby. I am all right.''

Jungkook answered Aera softly but when he looked at the principal, the softness vanished as he faced the principal with his cold emotionless face scaring her more.

''Didn't I warned you to be careful, then why this happened?''

''S-sir, I am sorry. This won't happen again, and as a punishment, If you want I can give him tc.''

''Do it rig- ''

''APPA.''

Taegukk shouted happily as he jumped out of Kook's lap and ran towards his appa who bend a little picking his son up and sat beside kook who looked away from his husband.

''There no need of this. He is also a child who made mistakes. Giving him another chance is the best thing for any growing up child. And I hope you two will be able to teach your son the right way of behaving with anyone.''

The boy's parents nodded and bowed infront of everyone, apologizing for their son behaviour and even made their son say sorry to taegukk before leaving for the Principal office.