Chapter 47

Jungkook was sleeping soundly while being all cuddled up in tae's arms who was just admiring his sleeping beauty.

Tae signed when he heard faint knock on his door as he answered with 'come inside'.

Tae smiled when hobi came inside and gave him a hug saying congratulation for the good news first.

''Did kook said something about last night? Did you asked?''

''No hyung, and I can't even ask him, atleast not today when all he want is me. He is scared that I will leave him alone. So asking him can trigger his fear today.''

''Jungkook is so much lucky to get you as his life partner, but tae jungkook is the only one who know what actually seon did. Let's wait until kook come out of his vulnerability.''

''No, we don't need to wait. Hyung can you pass me that laptop and a earphone from there.''

Hobi got up from the side chair and picked the laptop and earphone, giving it to tae who patted his side indicating hobi to sit there.

Hobi was confusedly looking at tae who was too much focused on the screen but then his eyes slightly widened when he saw the screen showing the whole room where he is sitting right now.

''You fixed camera in your own room?''

''Yes hyung, I was having a bad feeling yesterday so, I didn't wanted to take chance and this room is only place where I can leave my baby alone, thinking he will be safe here but I can't just believe he will be safe alone here, so I put camera here.''

Hobi was amazed by tae's protective nature. If he would be at tae place, he would surely not think about this, like who put camera in their own bedroom just because of a bad feeling?

Well if that person is Taehyung, then yes, he will cause Taehyung never know the word 'careless' if it is related to his baby.

His love of life, his kim Jungkook.

Hobi plugged one earphone in his ear while tae put the other one as he started yesterday's night footage skipping it to the time he left the room.

Tae and hobi both got fully focused on the footage.

*  *  *  *
''Sir, Taehyung sir has send this juice for you.''

The waiter said as he got permission from jungkook to entered inside the room.

''Keep it on table.''

''But sir, Taehyung sir ordered me to make sure, you finished it.''

Jungkook took the glass and finished it but before he can give it back to the waiter, he already left the room in fast pace.

Jungkook frowned but then shrugged it as he kept the glass on the table beside bed and caresses his stomach saying

''See your appa is already caring for you.''

After 5 minutes, Jungkook started feeling something off in his body as he gripped his head a little tightly feeling pain there.

Jungkook looked at the front door with a frown as he started feeling little dizzy.

''W-what are you doing here. G-get out seon.''

''What are saying my baby. I am your hubby.''

Seon smiled as he attempt to come near jungkook who got up from bed making distance from seon.

''Shut w-with this nonsense and g-get out before I kill y-you.''

''Baby I am your Taehyung.How can you forget me in just few minutes?''