Chapter 3

Jimin came to his sense after listening yoongi words as he was shocked by the sudden action of li and it made him extremely angry how yoongi was so casually telling that he don't care if a innocent die.

Jimin just went towards suga and without a second thought he slapped him.
And the very next moment he was at  gunpoint.

Yoongi was about to press the trigger of gun but hobi held his hands in middle,this made yoongi confuse as why hobi was stoping him and thought maybe he wanted to kill him as mostly hobi is the one who brutally kill the one who dare to insult him.

Yoongi first looked at hobi who was still staring at jimin and then  for the first time he looked at jimin and then after a total 2 minute he looked at his surrounding wondering did he died? Even if he died how the fuck he end up in heaven instead of hell as just how a angle was standing infront of him even after he is a killer ?

Jungkook takes some steps toward tae  intensely staring at him.this made li alert ,he hardly press knife toward tae neck as result tae whimpered cause it gives a little cut on his neck and some blood started comming out.

''No don't do anything to my bear ,please leave him''jimin begged as he started crying.he was scared as hell ,he don't want anything bad happen to his only family.

All of sudden he felt a pair of lips on his lips kissing him hardly and a body hugged him from back tightly planting kisses on his neck( not hickey),he was too shocked but then he heard a Gunshot which made him panick as he started struggling to make the kissing person away from him.

When he finally succeeded  he saw the person who was staring at him from a very long time right infornt of him.

The thing is when jimin begged for his best friend life ,in his whole sentence those 3 killers only listened my bear which made them hella jealous as hobi pulled jimin into a kiss , yoongi engulfed jimin from back .

Yoonhope are not playing with jimin they know what they were doing,they know the connection that was pulling them as they had filled it before also when they both meet, they know they again fall in love with jimin at first sight.

While jk shot li on his one leg making him fall on alley.while jk directly went towards tae intensely staring at him as he hugged tae tightly and started kissing his soft skin where blood was still coming from the cut.

Taehyung became a statue as he doesn't able to process what is happening. Jk left the bruised spot after some time ''name love ''jk asked as he moved his lips a little far and started sucking there making a dark purple hickey.

Jk knows this isn't any attraction it is love. His LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT as he felt immense jealousy when that other boy called tae as his.

''Huh kim taehyung ''as tae was still shocked he didn't release what he said.

'' only mine  ''jk whispered in tae's ear as he licked his earlobe making tae shivered and come back to his sense as he pushed jk away from him and all of sudden jk shouted'' knife'' as one of the man from back immediately gives a knife on their king's hand and he again goes toward tae.

This made both tae and jimin panick as they thought now jk will kill tae as he looks angry.

Jk again hugged tae and throw knife towards a certain direction and again li screamed as knife just passed through his hand cutting his 4 fingers.

When jimin was about to look behind tae he was again pulled as this time yoongi kissed him.

'' don't ever pushed me away hubby ''jk warned and didn't let tae see what has happened as  he whispered in tae's ear and  connected his lips with him.

This time tae gather his all courage and pushed jk as he grabbed jimin's hand pulled him with all force as he was held  by two pair of strong arms and ran as fast as he can.

''No don't even dare to hurt him'' jk shouted as he shot one of his man killing him on spot when he saw him aiming  gun towards tae.

''Don't let him die take him to basement''jk ordered his other four men as they immediately fulfilled their king's order and carried li towards basement.

__________________________________

Please vote and comment.❤️

sorry if there grammatical mistake.

Thanks for reading.💓❤️

.

💜💜