Chapter 34🔞

🔞🔞MATURE CONTENT AHEAD 🔞🔞

so if you are uncomfortable, kindly skip it.

After freshen up, kook came downstair and saw everyone sitting in living room being too much emerged in talking.

So he moved towards kitchen where mrs kim and jimin was making food.

''Let me do it jimin.''

As Jungkook takes the knife from jimin hands when he saw how jimin eyes was teary because of cutting onions.

''Thank you hyung.''

Jimin immediately left that spot leaving some other vegetables to be cut down.

''Leave it son. You should take some rest. I will do it.''

Mrs kim said with a smile while kook nodded his head in negative.

''It's fine aunty.''

''Looks like I have to give you some brain. Why my all son-in-laws are soo dumb.''

Mrs kim signed saying this and kook looked at her dumbfolded.

She takes kook hand and walked towards living room where tae was also present now.

She looked at Kook and asked

''I am Tae's mother,right?''

Kook nodded.

''You are tae's life partner,right?''

Again kook nodded.

''What he calls me?''

''Emmoa.''

''So, what should you call me?''

Kooki's eyes got teary as he whispered

''Emmoa.''

Mrs kim gave a wide smile and hugged kook.

''And too me?''

Mr kim interrupted asking kook as he too hugged him.

''A-appa.''

''Do I need to make you all understand this simple thing individually.''

Mrs kim asked while glaring at other members, opening her other arm.

They immediately shaked their head in negative with their teary eyes and joined the hug.

Tae takes his phone out and clicked this Happy emotional moment.

''Send me later.''

Jimin said as both was standing in corner not wanting to disturb this moment but looks like this was too much for someone.

''Ewww, You smell very bad,jin hyung.''
Yoongi said as he pulled out from group hug.

''You fuc-idiot. Why did you even hug me then, too smell me?''

''Whatever.''

As yoongi rolled his eyes and lied on sofa while everyone chuckled at their sweet barking.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tae was roaming around searching his bunny hyung as he didn't came to their room after they finished their breakfast.

He looked inside kitchen and there he saw kook washing the dirty dishes.

He got shocked as he hugged kook from back and kept his hand over kook's hand stopping him.

''What are you doing hyung, you have never done this leave it. I will do it.''

''I can do it hubby. Emmoa and jimin had already did all work let me do this atleast.''

''But hy-''

''No but, now go away. I have to finish this before they came inside or they will again won't let me do anything.''