Chapter 9

All got silent when they listen a crying sound and then they saw tae running towards jimin and hugged him while comforting him which made three certain mafias hated that scene.

Jk immediately went towards tae and pulled him harshly in his embrace caging tae in his arms.

As yoonhope gets near jimin and tries to take him in their arms  which resulted negatively as jimin loud and painful cry echoed and he crawled back in corner of sofa.

But after sometime loud crying voice stops as jimin started breathing heavily like he isn't able to take breathe which make tae panick as he really tried hard to break the grip of jungkook's arms in which he didn't get success and his eyes got teary.

''Please lea-ve me , he will die ,ple-ase ,i will fo whatever you want but ple-ase leave m-e for now. P-lease  ji-min needs m-e please.'' Tae begged as his voice breaks.

''No love I won't. You are not allowed to do anything related to this bitch . i am  tolerating this person just cause of my hyungs ,I don't care if he dies even it will be better. As i will get you without any barrier.'' Jk said with total hate and rage in his voice while glaring at jimin .

After listening jungkook's word tae pushed him with full force and slapped him making all people present their shocked and pale. 

jungkook's grip losses around tae as he himself was shocked and tae rushed towards jimin who was breathing heavily while whispering

''its all my fault , i am really useless '' as he forcefully made jimin looked towards himself.

''Chim it's all right. See nothing has happened. We are safe. Come on take deep breaths with me .My jimini is brave right?'' Jimin nodded a little as tae smiled at him.

He made jimin copy his breathing way which worked as jimin finally calm down and started breathing normally. Tae smiled widely as both hugged each other.

They listened a breaking sound as tae looked back ( tae was facing his back towards jk) and jimin looked towards  jk whose hand was now bleading and a glass vase was scattered on the floor with a few drops of blood and at a little distance a gun was there. Both was clueless about the situation . but tae's eyes widened as he realised what he did to jungkook .

Jungkook really wanted to harm tae and he really tried as he pointed his gun towards tae  but first time in his life he wasn't having courage like his heart was bleeding just by the thought of hurting tae.

He now relized he won't able to cause any harm to tae as it will hurt jungkook  more then tae himself  if anything happen to tae and this relization made him frustrated as he grabbed the vase near him and breaks it in his hands which made it bleed but he don't even care about it as he was just looking at tae and jimin with anger.

Tae looked at jungkook's eyes where he can clearly see anger , hate, frustration and maybe hurt too? Why he feel like he just hurted jungkook not physically but emotionally. Like he just now hurted his feelings.

Other then tae no one dare to even look towards jungkook. They all were scared for themself and for tae mostly as he is one who dare to slap this devil.

Yoongi slowly went towards jimin and silently dragged him little far and stand infront of him like hidding him to protect him as he know the certain reason of all this was jimin so maybe this waken up devil made jimin his today prey.

hobi also came and  hugged Jimin by side trying to make jimin be calm silently.

Jungkook know if he stay here even a minute longer he will end up hurting other member or maybe even himself more.

so he moved out of living room without taking a glance of anyone making all of them leave their breath which they were holding from god knows how long except tae as he felt hurt when jungkook didn't even looked towards him and just walked away.

''I thought he will really kill me today.'' Jin said as he sat on sofa again .

''Yaa cause you started all this''

as rm pointed to jin making him pout.

'' baby don't be rude. I was just trying to protect my family ''

rm made a annoyed face after listening Jin's words as he know his boyfriend is again trying to be cute so he don't get mad at him which off course works on him.

''Do we look like a fucking child to you.''

yoongi asked jin who gave him a tight smile.

'' be happy that we are alive right now with every body part and organs on it's right place.''

Jin happily stated as yoonhope and rm nodded.

'' god knows what will happen to the people in basement now. I am really felling pity for those two.'' Hobi said while making a sad face.

''Okk, stop all this and tae , Jimin you two come with me. And please you three keep your doubt and possessiveness away for a while. I just wanna talk to them nothing else.''

Rm directly answered all the  unasked questions of mafias.

'' don't be scared , i just want to talk with you two alone. Trust me i don't have any other intention . i swear you two are safe . so, please come with me.''rm softly requested to them as he try to remove the worried and scared expression that come on tae and jimin face.

Yoonhope wanted to stop but when they saw rm glaring at them they shut their mouth as they trust rm he won't let tae and jimin be close.

Tae and jimin looked at each other then nodded a little as rm rushed between them  holding their hands and dragged them towards his room. Actually rm didn't wanted another drama so he came between tae and Jimin so that yoonhope didn't get possessive .

______________________________

Thanks for reading. 💓💞

.

.

💜💜