Chapter 5

No one said a word through whole ride as all three of them was thinking about their beautiful moment that happens a while ago.

After some minutes they finally reached their mansion.

They entered and saw jin and rm are back from their business trip and cuddling on sofa

When rm and jin saw them, they fell something is weird as suga and hobi smiling like an idiot while jk was looking at nothing with soft face as he was physically present here but mentally he was somewhere else

''What happened that we don't know?" Jin asked .

Hobi immediately ran and sat beside jin as he said ''you know hyung we finally found our love and jk too''.

This made jin and rm too shocked not by the news that hobi and suga found their other half but by the news that jk found his love.

''How this happened ? Jungkook fall in love with someone how ?'' Rm asked as he was too much curious to know how can jungkook fall for someone. There must be something special about that person that he tame a devil like jungkook.

Hobi started explaining the whole incidence to jin and rm.

''I didn't listen what jungkook whispered to him but after watching the face of his man I can say he must said something nasty as he looked too shocked'' hobi said while giving a playful smirk to jungkook .

Jk shouts angrily '' I am not like you all , so shut up''.

Jin looked at his lover as he asked while ruffling his hairs softly '' what are you thinking love?''

''Hyung the way they care for each other how hobi explained, what if they are lovers and are in relationship '' rm subconsciously said but to his bad he said it loudly.

This made hobi face paled as he looked at yoongi .

''Then they will be separated , my hubby is only mine even if for that i have to kill the other'' a deep voice answered making others flinch.

''No, you won't jungkook . the short one is ours . we will get them by hook or by crook.'' Yoongi calmly said to jungkook as he don't wanna triggered the beast that must by very angry right now after listening rm words.

Jungkook didn't said any word and goes to his room.

''He is indeed in love''rm whispered to himself as he looked at the direction jk went.

''Let's sleep now .'' hobi said as he tangled his hand with yoongi and goes to their room.

Jin lifted rm ''let's go baby we need some sleep too'' as he pecked rm lips.

In jk room

Jungkook is sitting on his couch ,smoking aggressively as he is trying to clam the anger inside him

A sound interrupted him, he looked at his phone as he smirked as he read the message.

''I have too much work to do tomorrow for my hubby. So I must take rest. '' as he throw his cigarette and went to sleep.

After some hours (morning)

''Jimin hurry up ,we will be late ''as jimin came and handed an apple to tae.

''Eat this ,thanks to eomma she forcefully gave me this'' jimin said as he locked their apartment.

''Yaa we will have some energy until we eat at canteen, although i am still tired.Now please walk fast by your short legs we are getting late'' tae tried to control his laugh as he looked at his best friend angry face.

''You fucking idiot how dare you to said that'' listening this tae immediately started running while laughing as he again teased jimin ''truth is always bitter chim ''.

They finally reached their university as they silently went to their class ignoring other students gossips but one group talks gets tae attention as he went towards them asking ''is that really true that SN university owner has changed ?''

They literally flinched by that deep voice as they looks towards the owner of that voice.

This made the group girls shocked as they squeezed happily. cause why not, the university topper , scholarship holder and more over the most handsome man in whole university is talking to them even if it is just a question.

''We don't really know but we just got the news today that the owner of SN university has changed but no one know who is the new owner oppa'' one the the girl in group said very sweetly while playing with her hair by her fingers looking at tae in seductive way trying to show her boobs from her already half opened shirt.

Jimin who was silent noticed her behaviour as he said in sassy way '' thanks for the information but try to use more buttons of your shirt ,don't look like a slut here in university ''

''you fucker I am not a slut, this is fashion which you don't know.''

''I never called you slut, it's you who think I called you slut '''jimin smirked at that girl as he dragged tae who was laughing very hard.
.
.
.
.
''I want her in basement'' a person in call ordered other while watching his laptop screen which is playing a live video of a camera attached to the person whom he ordered.

''Sure king''

At night

''Tae nothing will happen today with us, we will reach home safety right''

''Off course jimin don't worry we will be safe today and it's only started to getting dark. '' tae assured jimin while they walk towards their home as they again had to do groceries which made them a little too late.

''See I told you ,we reached home safely.'' As tae unlocked their apartment and went inside together with jimin.

They were suddenly engulfed in a bone crushing hug as they heard.

Welcome home hubby.

Welcome home baby.
_______________________________