Chapter 41

''The meeting ends here. We will email the decision, thanks for joining.''

Mark said being professional as all mafias present there left except Mr lin who stood up to go near Jungkook but before he can reach tae came infront, glaring at him.

''King.''

Lisa called jungkook as they started talking about something.

''Are you jeon jungkook's s*x slave, boy?''

Tae gripped the glass table tightly listening Mr lin words.

''Mr lin or Mr leech whatever you are, it's none of your matter and moreover there isn't any need of bastards like you in our life.''

''Ooh come on, don't get angry.I just want to know how did you allure the heartless Jeon Jungkook and became his personal sl*t, I too wanna be.''

Tae felt disgust listening lin's shameless talking as he answering him calmly knowing anger won't take them anywhere other then mr lin on his own grave by being killed by his wifey hands.

''Keep your fu*king sluty d*ck inside your pants fu*ker before I cut it.''

Lin smirked at tae's word although he felt scared by tae's angry eyes.

''You wh*re, now see how I will take your place and enjoy jeon Jungkook's power and wealth with amazing s*x from him just the way you are doing right now.''

And tae lost it but still he calmly yet in stern voice answered to lin as he don't want to disturb Jungkook who was busy in talking with mark and lisa.

''I am telling you Mr lin you are ruining your own life. Don't mess with me, it's better for your life if you stay away from us.''

Lin angrily looked at tae and said

''I, Lin saon is ready to be a bottom and s*x slave of the mafia king. Don't even think you will stand near me. He will reject you the moment I will offer my body to him.''

The anger inside tae suddenly disappeared as he broke into a loud laugh.

The fuck this lin seon guy said. His little wifey and a top, well he won't mind if jungkook wants to top him but he knows Jungkook can't ever think of dominating his hubby.

Heck! His wifey even today gets shy and all blushy when tae just say some dirty words to him even though they have been together for years and this guy infront of him think Jungkook is a top.

''What happened love?''

Jungkook asked being confused as tae suddenly started laughing.

''Nothing baby, just this person is really funny.''

Lisa, mark and Jungkook looked at mr lin who was confused as well as feeling insulted right now.

Well jungkook intentionally called tae love infront of lin knowing this guy can say any shit to tae just so he can get some place near Jungkook so by calling tae Love, he Just try to make it clear.

''You continue baby, we were just talking.''

Jungkook nodded and again got emerged in his work as he wanna complete his work as soon as possible.

''You sl*t, stop laughing and why the heck he called you love.''

''Well, you are the one who is cracking these funny jokes. But now I had enough. The person you are thinking to fuck you is mine. He is my love, my world, so It will be good for you to stay away from my wife.''

''What the fu*k you are saying wh*re, why the heck he called you love and now you are calling him your wife.you are trying to manipulate me but listen sl*t I am a mafia and now You just see how I will steal your everything by making him my sugar daddy.''