Chapter 36

Little violence alert 🚫⚠️🚫

Taehyung was sitting in canteen waiting for jimin who went to meet their one of the subject professor as he had called jimin to discuss something about his studies.

He signed and stood up being worried and went to see if their discussion is done or not as the discussion shouldn't take nearly 1 hour.

Tae was walking through corridor when he heard a similar crying voice together with some noises making his head snapped towards a empty classroom.

He immediately ran inside and his eyes widened in horror as he saw jimin was crying in the corner of the classroom while the bullies of the college was being beaten up by some people of the college near him.

But then he saw one bully throw a wooden stick towards jimin.

He hurriedly ran near jimin and pulled him away from them.

When jimin saw tae he just hugged him and started crying more making tae worried but still he hugged him back trying to comfort the crying boy.

''Shh calm down chim...... It's all right.....stop crying... Shhh... My jiminie stop crying....''

Tae was trying to make jimin stop crying.
But he stumbled back as a hard punch landed on tae cheeks.

''You asshole why you saved that useless slut.''

He looked at the person who was now struggling to get out of another person hold who literally started beating the shit out of that bully.

''You whore, your sluty body is useless just like you,..... even your parents must had shame on you...slu''

The bully stopped his blabbering and looked at tae as pulled his head harshly by grabbing the hand full of that boy's hair and punched directly on his face.

''MY BROTHER IS AN ANGEL NOT A MANWHORE LIKE YOU BASTARD.''

Tae shouted angrily and again punched on his face which made his nose bleed.

Even jimin looked at tae being stunned as for the first time he saw tae being this much angry.

That's when they listened some loud sounds like someone fired bullets and a sound echoed through the speaker set in corridors.

''No will leave the place, they are right now or the next bullet will pass through their head.''

They looked at classroom door as they saw their principal being thrown on ground by yoongi while hobi, jungkook and rm was standing beside him.

Hobi immediately came inside and carried jimin in his arms who snuggled on his neck while sobbing.

While jungkook was taking slow steps towards tae while looking at him from down as he was scanning tae's body for even a signal injury.

He stooped near tae and looked at his cheeks as his fingers reached tae cheeks which has gotten red hand prints.

He touched it but tae hissed as kook's touching gave a burning sensation to him.

Jungkook stared at tae eyes as he kissed tae's forehead.

''Who did this?''
Jungkook voice was calm yet it made every signal person shiver at the cold and dangerous aura they felt.

''I ASKED WHO FUCKING DARED TO TOUCH MY HUBBY.''

''H-here king.''
The person who was holding that boy throw him infront of kook.

Jungkook gripped his hairs dragging him near wall and smacked his face hardly against it as blood started coming out of the corner of his head.

''You eagerly wanna die today, hahh. By hurting my hubby you really signed for death by the devil himself.''