Chapter 2

Tae and Jimin was walking through alley while talking to each other.

'' I wish i also find a handsome man'' jimin said while thinking happily.

tae confusedly asked ' what are you saying chim ?"

''Tae haven't u seen in movies, when heroine pass through the alley she meets her hero''jimin excitedly stated.

Listening this tae made a cry face while saying '' why in whole world only i have to tolerate a idiot like you.''

''Cause u love this idiot and he is your only one soulmate '' jimin sassyily said.

''Yaa yaa whatever shorty'' tae said teasing jimin.

'' i will kill you kim taehyung ''

as jimin kicked tae which make tae fall forward and grocery bag from his hand fall down.

''PARK JIMIN you are dead now''

Tae said as he raised his hand to smack jimin's head but stopped in middle.

Jimin who noticed this asked tae while moving to look backward

'' what happen why you became a statue did you saw a gho-AHHHH GHOST''

They both look at the person who was coming toward them only, looking like a zombie as his suit was torn from there and there, knife pierched on his left shoulder blood all over his face and body.

''Pleas-e save me, I do-n't want t-o die, save m-e please , I wi-ll give- what-ever you w-ant but ple-ase sav-e me ,i do-n't wan-t to di-e tod-ay. Please h-ide m-e somewhe-re the-y won't a-ble t-o fin-d ple-ase yo-u tw-o help m-e.''he begged in cracked voice while breathing heavily.

Tae and jimin look at each other.For sure this made them scared but being the kind hearted they are, they nodded and decided to help that poor person.

As tae answer'sure ,come let us take you to hospital.''as they both help that man to move forward.

The man shaked his head ''no no not hos-tsk tsk times up . '' a voice came from behind them.

This made li look backward immediately and there he saw his death infront of him smirking on him.

both soulmate again turn backward and fuck! Their breath stops for a moment as they saw three handsome man in black clothes,tattoos on their well built body and behind them was 5 bulky men in similar dressing.

''Looks like you got two savior or should I say two more toys for me to play''

jk said while continuously Looking at his prey with pierching eyes.

Shiver ran through their body after listening this. They really wish this to just a nightmare but sadly it was reality that they are facing.

They both keep their head down as they don't want those bad people to make them their target.

In all this when hobi moved his eyes to the next person his heart skipped a beat as he looked at a certain person and thought from when angels started coming on earth?

As jk takes a slow step towards li, he now
knows there no way he gonna survive but he trys for the last time maybe ,just maybe this psycho infront of him  will let him go for the sake of a innocent person.

So,he pulls the knife which was pierched on his shoulder,pull the person next to him and put knife on his neck.

As he threaded jk ''don't , don't come near me or i-i will kill this person''.

That's when jk saw tae,(ya the person whom li pulled was tae)as his heartbeat stopped for a moment.

He just started at tae with wide open eyes,jungkook for the first time in his whole life didn't like the fear on a certain person eyea,as he just kept staring at tae.

''And you think we care about it! Na just kill them jk, i am already very sleepy''

Suga commented as he kept his eyes closed and his head on hobi shoulder.

In return ,Instead of scream of dying person  he got a very hard

                           SLAP
_____________________________

Thanks for reading.💞💖❣️

Please vote and comment.💓💞

Love you all❤️

Thank you
.

.

💜💜