Chapter 40

Tae harshly shut the car door as he ran through jeon enterprises's corridor timely smiling at the employes who greeting him on the way.

He came infront of Jungkook's office, slamming the door which made lisa flinch and the papers she was arranging falls from her hands.

''Sorry nonna, where is bunny hyung.''
Tae asked while helping lisa to collect the scattered papers.

''It's alright tae and he is in meeting room.''

''Oo does the meeting started already?''
Tae asked nervously as he gave the bundle of papers to lisa who smiled.

''Thank you tae, and I don't think the meeting would have started as i saw mark just left a few minutes before with some files.''

''Tae te- ATLEAST TELL ME YOUR RESULT TAE.''

Tae jumped happily as he ran towards the meeting room as he too shouted a reply to lisa.

''NO, FIRST MY WIFEY WILL KNOW.''

Lisa chuckled and shake her head at the exited jumping taehyung.

''BUNNY HYUNG.''

Tae shouted as he opened the meeting room door entering inside but he got  froze on his spot when he saw the everyone looking at him.

Shit! He entered in the middle of the meeting.

He looked at the glaring scary people, which made him somewhat scared as all were mafias.

''FUCKER, GET O-''

''Shut up before I kill you Mr goen.''

Everyone looked at Jungkook who was having his always cold face but his eyes was softly looking at the boy who interrupted the meeting.

Well, taehyung name was unknown to the mafia world. No one know him along with what relation they have together as jungkook always hidden his hubby behind his tight security and ruthlessness as he killed everyone who became a thread to his love and their relation.

Tae too know that so he got panicked and was ready to run back but he signed in relaxation when he got engulfed in his bunny's arms.

''I sorry wifey. I was just exited to meet you but ruined your meeting.''

Tae mumbled while snuggling in his buuny's neck as jungkook softly ruffled his hairs locks.

''It's alright hubby, do you want us to leave from here or should I complete this meeting?''

''No, baby complete your meeting, I will wait for you in the office.''

Other mafias was trying to listen whatever tae and kook was whispering to each other but didn't catch even a signal word and Jungkook straight face wasn't helping them too.

Tae was going to leave but Jungkook held his hands.

jungkook felt possessiveness engulfing him when he saw his hubby's clothes as tae just came in his home clothes.

And no doubt he was looking a fucking hot meal right now with a short lower and a thin white t-shirt, and there no way jungkook gonna let tae be away from him knowing tae handsomeness is something which can make even a straight person fall for him and it's his company where sometimes he himself has been trying to seduced by some of the slutty employes.

It's not like jungkook don't trust his hubby.He know tae won't even look at anyone other than his wifey with love or lust filled eyes.

He just don't want taehyung's happy mood to be spoiled by any bitch and when tae is this happy then heck no.