Chapter 33

After half an hour when kook's pain decreased, they left the tent and walk towards their car while tae was helping him in walking.

As tae can't carry kook because of kook being a muscle bunny.

But he didn't leave kook's hand even for a second until they reached to their car.

Right now Jungkook is driving while tae is sitting beside him rubbing his hands smoothly on his abdomen which was making kook relax.

He suddenly stopped the car infront of a medical shop and looked at tae while biting his lower lips nervously.

''What happened baby?''

Tae asked softly being aware of kook's nervousness.

''H-hubby can you bring me birth control  pills?''

''Birth co-WAIT HYUNG YOU CAN GET PREGNANT?''

Tae asked in a pure shock but as Jungkook nodded at his words his hands stopped moving while his eyes were wide open staring at kook with his lips pressed in a thin line.

This made kook little scared at some point thinking tae didn't like this thing and maybe now he would be disgusted now.

But he really wanted to ignored these negative thoughts knowing tae loves him amd would never be disgusted or leave him.

Unknowingly his lips got pouty.

''Hubby.''

He called tae in a very low voice which didn't even reached tae ears making his pout more big as he tapped tae thighs.

''O MY GOD BABY.''

Tae suddenly shouted Happily with a big boxy smile on his lips but the shout made kook flinch.

Tae immediately taken off his seat belt and moved towards kook but in process maybe he forget that this car have roof as his head got smacked by that.

''Ouchh.''

As tae rubbed his head but Jungkook giggled making tae whine cause here he is in pain, okk maybe be only a little or even less than a little pain but still kook should be worried for him but here he is laughing at him.

Tae ignored kook laughing and just attacked him with his bear hug engulfing kook in his arms and pressed his lips on kook's lips shutting his laugh.

Jungkook circled his arms around tae's neck kissing him back with happiness as nothing like that happen what his fucking mind was thinking.

Tae pulled away from the kiss and whispered on kook's lips.

''I love you my baby bunny.''

''I love you too hubby.''

Kook confessed back with a lip peck.

Tae gets away from kook moving out of car walking towards the medical shop.

He takes the pills but then he thought something and takes few more things which made shopkeeper eyes widened.

when he paid the bills the shopkeeper looked at tae shocked cause he used a fucking black card just for these.

Well actually kook's black card which kook gave to tae forcefully as tae wasn't accepting it but Kook being stubborn said he won't kiss tae if he didn't accept it.

At first tae shrugged it but kook really did that as he didn't kiss tae whole day and even ignored him.

So, at night tae finally got feed by all these and accepted the card making kook  smirk at his win and shower tae with kisses.