Chapter 46

Jin and yoongi ended the party smoothly and right now everyone was Inside tae and Jungkook's room looking at the doctor examining jungkook.

Fortunately , the doctor was already present in the party as he is Jungkook family doctor.

Tae was still in his previous place, sitting near his unconscious baby, holding his hands tightly.

Everyone looked at the middle aged doctor when his phone ringed multiple times.

They know it must be the results of the things doctor gave to his assistant to examine and test as when yoongi brings doctor he already gave a hints of circumstances happens, so the First things doctor did was to take a sample of Jungkook's blood for blood test.

But together with Jungkook's blood, he also took some drops of the almost empty juice from the glass placed in the side table as he did same with the scattered broken glass which still have some juice remaining in it and send these things to his assistant doctor to test and send there report as soon as possible.

The doctor signed looking at his phone screen as he stated,

''Taehyung, Jungkook have a high dose of amphetamines in his body right now.''

''W-whats that?''

Tae asked being all scared for listening further.

''It's a drug Taehyung, to be specific an  illegal drug, because it's high dose can make a person see and listen the things which wasn't real or in another word a person hallucinate and belive the non-happening things because he is high on this drug and if given to a pregnant person who still didn't cross his 20 week pregnancy can kill his or her child.''

Tae gasped as tears falls from his eyes feeling his fear coming true.

''Don't cry Taehyung, it only happens when this drug is given in a regular basis for a week or two so your wife and child both are safe.''

Tae hugged his baby tightly planting a kiss on his forehead with a happy smile knowing both are safe.

''Won't he have the after effect of the drug like normally drugs give?''

Jin asked to the doctor to which he nodded.

''He will have a bad headache and body pain but as he is pregnant I can't gave him any medicine as it can effect the baby so gave him lemon juice or tea for a little relaxation.''

''And one more thing this broken glass was having Mifepristone, a abortion drug which is capable to abort the pregnancy which haven't reaches it's 70 days. But Jungkook haven't inhaled even a bit so I can say the mother and baby is all safe. So, just take a good care of Jungkook and Don't pressure his body, let him take full rest for a week atleast or he can face problems during his labour. Make sure he eat and drink healthy things only.''

''And Taehyung, Tomorrow come to my hospital with Jungkook.''

Doctor was going to leave after packing his things while looking at tae who was softly caressing kook's head.

He Don't know if he should tell this to tae or not but the worried look of tae was telling the doctor that he can speak to Tae.

''Can you all leave for a minute except you, Taehyung.''

Tae nodded while Everyone goes out still being shocked but happy knowing Jungkook and his baby is all safe.

''What happened Doctor hyung?''

''Tae Don't be this tensed, I Don't know if jungkook tell you about his past or not but this time it's necessary atleast you know this thing which I know so that you can handle Jungkook when he woke up.''