Chapter 44

As everyone one gets down from stage, Mrs kim kissed all her 7 sons forehead saying you all did good while mr kim patted their shoulder with a hug.

''Hlo Mr jeon.''

''I think I made it clear that it's kim not Jeon,mr seon.''

Jungkook glared at seon and zuri who was standing beside him.

''Oo sorry but don't you think You took a wrong decision by giving your company ownership to this chea-ahhh.''

Lin winched in pain as he touched the shoulder area where Jungkook just now priched his fork when lin was going to say bad things about his husband.

''Next time,first thing who is cheap then open your garbage like mouth, now f*ck off before I cut you into pieces with this fork only.''

As Jungkook throw the blood coated fork in the dustbin carelessly and picked a new one, placing that on his hubby's hand who was feeding him the fresh fruit salad.

He looked at his husband when tae didn't feed him next bite and saw him looking at his front, towards the angry seon and zuri.

Jungkook raised his eyebrow as he too looked at them like asking 'what now.'

''Hyung ask any guard to treat this trash's injury.''

Hobi nodded to Jungkook and indicates a guard who hurriedly came towards them and told seon to follow him who did without any word just wincing in pain, holding his injured bleeding shoulder While zuri follow them but time to time looking back at tae, biting her lips.

When everyone again got immersed in party tae grabbed jungkook's hand and walked towards their mansion as the party was in the large backyard of the mansion for privacy and security purpose.

Jungkook bitten his lips when tae caged  him between his own body and the wall.

''Why did you do that and why without discussing to me, you would have atleast tell me about this.''

''Hubby, it's a gift from my side and I was knowing you would never accept this if i  told you about this before and now you are the one who will handle the jeon enterprises.''

''But baby, I can't do this. I am not capibale to handle it. Please baby I know nothing about this.''

''Hubby you have helped me so many times in our company work. Remember whenever I fall sick or in tension because of company and mafia work, you are the one who handled all the work related to company so professionally. So you can do it.''

''But b-''

''And moreover you have to cause now I can't take any tension and workload, I am weak for that much work now.''

This made tae confused and worried.

''Why baby are you not feeling well...should I call doc-''

''Shh.. Hubby. From now on, you have to take care of our company cause now I have to take an extreme care of myself because of ......''

Jungkook circled his arms around tae's neck and kissed his neck while taking tae one hand keeping it on his slim belly as he whispered

''Our baby.''

Tae frozed as his hands started shaking which was touching Jungkook's belly.

''I-i am p-pregnant hubby.''

Jungkook whispered inbetween cracking because of crying.

Tae tears started falling from his eyes, his little wifey is pregnant. They are gonna be parents.