Chapter 25

Jungkook suddenly got silent when he felt someone hugging him from back and planting soft kisses on his bare neck as he closed his eyes enjoying his tae's kisses.

He didn't even looked back to see who the person is and he doesn't even need too, because he is familiar to tae's every soft or rough touch.

Tae indicated jennie to leave by his fingers who rushed outside while cursing his girlfriend badly.

While he slowly made jungkook face him and made him sat on nearby coach as he himself sat on his lap.

''It's alright my bunny hyung, no need to get angry.''
Tae said as he pecked his whole face and lastly gave a long peck on his mole under his lower lips.

But jungkook whined as he didn't get any kiss on his lips and now when he was going to get it tae stopped him.

''Hubby whyyy.''
Jungkook asked whiningly as tae again stopped him and he was't liking it even a bit.

''Bunny hyung first answer me honestly, did you smoke today?''
Tae asked strictly.

''No , I didn't. How can I when I promised you to don't even touch it.''

Jungkook answered sincerely as tae signed in relieve.

Yes, tae takes a promise from jungkook to never smoke again when jungkook was feeling guilty for hurting tae's hand mistakenly and said sorry.

Tae know jungkook won't broke his promise but his anger is something tae can't trust as it made jungkook forget who is even standing before him so verbal words are something very easily to be forgotten.

Tae smiled as he kissed his bunny who was looking at him with a pout and big Bambi eyes expecting kisses from his hubby.

We can say tae did what he was adamant to do. He really bring the child hiding behind jungkook's rude and ruthless behaviour.

''Wait, why are you here ? You should be in your college right now. And how did you came here? Don't tell me you take public transport.''

Tae again got nervous but didn't show on his face.

*come on tae, you can do it. Use your acting skill. Don't be nervous,yes, you can do it.*

Tae stops talking in hus mind with his ownself when jungkook said
''Tae I am asking something.''

''Abb hyung actually our college end early today as there was a teachers meeting. And about we coming here, jin  and r ( bitten his tongue ) abb jin hyung pick us from college.''

''Hubby, you would have called me.''

''Ook now leave it hyung. Tell me are you busy today hyung.''
Tae asked excitedly.

''No hubby, why?''

This was a total lie because jungkook is having a meeting just in few minutes.

''Then can we go outside. I wanna take you somewhere,please bunny hyung.''

Jungkook chuckled as he nodded. And  messaged mark to cancel meeting that was going to held.

No matter what ever it is, his hubby is always his first priority and his every wish should be completed even if he losses some amount of money.

And by jungkook view every loss is worth if it is making his tae smile and happy.

''So where my hubby wanna take me,hmm.''
Jungkook asked softly while being snuggled in tae's clothed chest planting some kisses there.

''It's a surprise hyung.''

''Then let's goo fast. ''
Jungkook said being too much excited for the surprise.