Chapter 19

''Are you gonna knock it or we have to watch this door of your room until it itself not got open.''
Jin sassed while yoongi scoffed listening his words.
Rm and tae pressed their lips to suppress their laugh.

Sweetheart open the door.''yoongi softly said and after a minute the door opened by hobi who was laughing like no tomorrow.

All gets inside and saw jimin sitting on bed with a pout and teary eyed.

Now they are confuse to the core not knowing what was even happening here.

Yoongi sat on bed and picked jimin up placing him on his own lap making jimin face red cause of shyness.

''Are you fine kitten.''
Yoongi asked as jimin nodded positively but then they heard hobi laughing making them curious.

''What happened hobi ''
Rm asked as everyone takes a place but off course tae being jimin's soulmate, he climbed on the bed and sat opposite side hugging jimin from one side.

Suddenly they heard a loud gasp by jimin who tries to get out of yoongi grip but got failed terribly.

''How the hell you got injured.''
Jimin asked as he glared at tae who pouted saying.

''Not my fault.''

''Then, your bunny hyung did this.'' Jimin mocked but he looked at tae shocked when rm nodded his head.

''I told your tae , he is a monster but-''

''It was just a little accident. He didn't did it intentionally.'' Tae furiously stated making everyone one shocked while jimin signed thinking his best friend is just too much in love.

''Fine I am not saying anything against jungkook hyung ever again happy. Now give you hand let me bandage it.''

''No ,I won't.''
Tae said stubbornly making jimin shake his own head a little as this isn't anything new for him.

''Tae let me do it or I will say this to eomma and you know right she will order to ask for injection from the doctors and you also know I won't be able to deny it.'' Jimin smirked while looking at tae who gulped and chuckled nervously.

''I was just messing with a little. Off course I will do it.''

While yoonhope felt their body temperature getting high just by that smirk on jimin lips. They really wanted to turned that smirk into sinful moans.

''Hobi hyung can you please give me the first aid box.''
Jimin asked while still sitting on yoongi lap.

No matter how much he tried to get off from his lap between their conversation, yoongi arms just got tightened around his waist.

So, he totally gave up and treated tae's hand there only.

''Is it still hurting chim. Am sorry because of me you had to go through this.''

''Tae, look I am totally fine and no need to say sorry, it was just the situation fault.''

''No, because of me jungkook hyung tried to kill you.''
Tae said as his eyes got teary remembering that scene making jimin sign.

''Oo yes, it's actually your fault and mine too as we were literally doing a couple drama in middle of living room.''
This made everyone present there chuckle together with tae.

''Then why your beautiful eyes was having tears when we came kitten.''
Jimin bitten his lips and didn't utter a word to suga's question.

''I will answer you baby.''
Hobi said with a playful smirk while jimin immediately gets down from yoongi lap and pressed his hands against hobi mouth, saying no continuously. 

''Come here right now kitten.'' Listening suga deep voice jimin silently sat on his lap looking at him innocently.

''Don't get me wrong baby but I just now experience the fear of losing you so, I want to keep you close to me making myself believe that you are safe and secured in my arms.''
Jimin smiled at yoongi.

He was happy like too much happy that he got the right loving partners, he always wanted in his life.

''I was trying to distract him as he was continuously asking to go outside the room, near jungkook to explain the situation. So, I asked him to also gave me and yoongi a cute nick name just like he have for tae and you know what he named us?.''

This got everyone curious except tae as he already know and jimin who was preparing himself for the upcoming embarrassment.

''He called me sunshine hyung.'' Hobi said as he smiled sweetly at his baby.

''Aww it so cute name.''
Jimin blushed at jin rm compliment.

''So, what was so funny that you was laughing that hard.''
Yoongi confusedly looked at hobi who smirked at him and said.

''It's actually yours honey,  Oops sorry meow meow hyung.''

''Wowww, I really loved it. It's perfect  for suga.'' Jin commented while everyone was laughing hardly.

Yoongi become dumbfolded as he looked at jimin just to confirm.

But his eyes widened when he saw tears in his eyes.

''I told you sunshine hyung, he won't like it.''

''No, no baby he loved it right meow meow hyung.'' Hobi said to jimin as everyone looked at yoongi while hobi glared at him like daring him to say no making him gulp.

''W-what .... Ya yaa, I loved it kitten. Now stop crying.''
Suga gave a tight fake smile to jimin trying to convince him.

''See baby I told you right. Now show me your beautiful smile.''

Jimin blushed as he tried to hide his face in yoongi chest making everyone chuckle.

''You can call them by their name. Believe me they will love it, right guys.''

Jin said as he smirked at yoongi whose face pale a little.

''Off course hyung.''

Hobi immediately agreed as he softly ruffled jimin hairs.

''You will let me call you meow meow hyung?''

Jimin asked in a very low voice that only reached to yoongi ears.

And fuck this sounds so hot yet cute from jimin's mouth.

''All my pleasure, kitten.''

Yoongi whispered as he pecked his soft lips.

''Tae can you please forgive him.''

Jin suddenly called him getting everyone attention.

While tae looked at him confusedly not understanding about what jin is talking about.

''I know you must be angry on jung-.''

''I am not hyung.''

Everyone looked at him shocked . how can tae not be angry on jungkook after how aggressive he behaved.

Tae chuckled seeing Jin's reaction.

''How can I be angry on my bunny hyung who is too insecure and sensitive  when it comes to any relation, even with you all.''

Everyone gasped listening this.

No, these words never related to jungkook.

Jungkook is a possessive psycho mafia king.

Not a insecure and sensitive guy.

___________________________

THANKS FOR READING.

TAKE CARE
.
.

💜💜