Chapter 4

''You know what you have to do'' jk said as he looked at one of his man.

''Yes king '' he said as he ran after tae and jimin.

On other side

Tae and jimin finally reached their apartment. They immediately opened the door ,get in and fastly locked the door from inside.

They were breathing heavily as they was continuously running until they reach their apartment.

''I am sorry tae .this all happened because of me ,if I didn't  forced you to come from that alley we wouldn't had to go through this'' jimin apologized as he cried.

Tae side hugged him while he himself was crying as he said''no,don't cry, forget it .now we are safe .it wasn't you fault, you didn't know that those things will happen to us .we both didn't know se its never your fault chim. Don't blame yourself ,let's forget it,okk?

''Okk ''jimin agree as he try to ignore whatever happens with them a while ago.

''You are alright now''tae asked jimin  who nodded before detaching himself from tae's hug.

''Yaa, I am fine but you are not. Come sit here I will be back''jimin said while making tae sat on sofa.

Jimin came back with a first aid box as he sat infront of tae and make tae move his neck a little so that he can apply medicine on his neck but jimin gasped as he saw a dark purle hickey on his best friend's neck a little away from the cut

Jimin came back with a first aid box as he sat infront of tae and make tae move his neck a little so that he can apply medicine on his neck but jimin gasped as he saw a dark purle hickey on his best friend's neck a little away from the cut.( jimin didn't saw what jungkook did as he was pulled by them)

''Did that bastard did this to you ?'' Jimin asked tae as he started treating that cut but he didn't  get any answer.

After finishing his work he looked at tae who was thinking deeply about something.

''What are you thinking tae?''

''Jimin I don't know but I fell like I have seen them somewhere ''

This made jimin confuse as he himself started remembering their face features as the alley was dark so . they wasn't able to see their face clearly.

Suddenly tae looked at jimin with shocked face and said '' jeon jungkook ''.

Jimin too looked at tae with shocked face and said ''means they were min yoongi and jung hoseok''.

Tae and jimin study business so They recognised them  as they are famous people and owner of no 1 company which have their branches worldwide.

They wasn't able to identify them earlier cause they was scared ,they just wanted to be home.

''Those people are killers'' tae said as he felt his heart broke a little.

Truth to be told, tae has always admired jungkook for his hard work and dedication and always have a secret crush on jungkook  for almost 4 years now which only jimin knows.

Now that he knows that the person he used to think as a beautiful soul with angelic face is actually a killer ,it is little heartbreaking for him.

With jimin, actually he is a big fan of yoongi and hobi as in his point of view they are somewhat different from each other but still the most perfect couple. But now his eyes became a little teary  as he never thought,he would meet his perfect couple in worst way.

They both has huge respect for those 5 people who made jeon enterprises the most successful company in whole world .now they even doubt the other 2 person are good or not as three of them are killers.

They even lost their first kiss to those killers , which they has kept for their life partners.

''Tae blinked his eyes making those tears away and said ''  we have college now in few hours try to take few hours sleep'' but still jimin was lost somewhere in hus thoughts.

Tae know what jimin is thinking as he sees tears in his eyes ''let it go chim , now its over''.

Jimin only nooded as both went toward their rooms.

(Jimin's bedroom)

(Tae's bedroom)

After sometime

Jimin was crying silently while lying on his bed.''I know you are crying jimin ''
Jimin immediately wiped his tears as he sat up and looked at tae while asking him'' when did you come?''

''I know you very well jimina so, now stop crying and drink water '' as tae handle him a glass of water.

'' sleep with me today tae. I am scared ''

Tae get to the other side of bed and said as he make jimin sleep '' it was just an accident ,it's not like they are gonna come back , hmmm sleep well.

If only they knew those killers are never gonna let them go until they died.

_________________________________

Thanks for reading ❤️
.
.
💜💜